Clogs - are they supposed to stay in the 70's, or do they have a place in the 21st century (according to you)?

panchoandleftey.files.wordpress.com/.../dsc_0320.jpg

www.lottafromstockholm.co.uk/.../IMG_3328.jpg

www.zigoti.com/.../what-to-wear-with-Clogs.jpg

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

. . .

Damn...I'm already regretting not putting a poll with this question...

by the way, I LOVE clogs. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly find this to be an "anything goes" kinda nation right now. I see so many different styles that I've never even hearda. I personally wouldn't even notice it "being different." Wear what you think represents you. It's much more attractive then being someone else.

Plus if it was "in fashion" anyway, you'd look just like everyone else. So it being "out" would make you look different and unique.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• They're cute, Id wear them.

• I used to have some clogs when I was a kid and they were my favorite shoes. I didn't even like shoes. They're actually more comfortable than you'd think, and this is coming from a person that hates how shoes feel on my feet. I hope they come back in style so I can wear them. They're a lot better than those jellies that are seeming to make a comeback.

• Haha I know they're comfortable, I wear them all spring and summer... Don't care if they don't 'look cool' to some people...or if they're not in style. I like being comfortable. =)

• True...but there's this lotta page - you can buy them on there... Lotta Clogs =)

• Thanks for the recommendation. I just checked it out.

• Just say no.