What is the meanest thing you have ever done to anyone?

is the meanest thing you have ever done to anyone?

Speak your peace, get it off your chest, apologize if you wanted..

Let's hear it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Made fun of someone in high school, just so I could 'fit in'. I was about 16, 17 at the time and thought that by simply doing so, I'd be welcome into the illustrious circle of 'friends' I so wanted to join. That did nothing for me, and I regret it to this day. Obviously, since I'm older, things would be very different-

What Guys Said 4

• Pinched my female yoga instructor, in front of her mother (she is Chinese, much more of a problem than you'd expect..) and several of the people in class. This is really a violation of the code for instructors as well as for women in Chinese culture.

Pretty thoughtless, I admit.

• some girl started making stuff up to break up my relationship because she wanted to be with me.

i payed a friend 50$ to take a sh*t and smear it all over her car.

he seriously went apesh*t on her car... he smeared it EVERYWHERE.

windows doors headlights taillights tires

he even smeared some behind her door handle so that she would touch it when she opened the door...and she did.

i know its really messed up but I found it hilarious since I thought she deserved it at the time

• o mine was agreein to meet up with a girl who done the phone's in the local pizza place,didnt no wa she looked like until I met her, made and excuse and got the hell out of there

• I went and picked up a ex of mine from like 50 miles away because she was drunk and needed a ride. So I went and got her we were still friends at the time about 20 miles in she start tellin me I'm an asshole or something she was pretty drunk and slurring her words so I stop the car in the middle of the highway pull over open the door pull her out and drive away haven't heard from her since

What Girls Said 5

• Oeh, I had my first serious bf, and we were both virgins...

Adn things weren´t going so well anymore, so I thought having sex would make it better...

Well it didn´t! It hurted like hell, he didn´t take it slow but just started pushing and pushing...

Which after a minute or 4 was feeling not that bad anymore, so we kinda got into it... And then he kissed me and I realized... OH SHIT! NO CONDOM! So I asked if he had one on... o´course he said no and I pushed him off me...

We got dressed and I think I´ve never felt more crappy than that... My dad came home and saw my pretty upset face, asked the guy when his train was leaving and he ended up dumping him at the train station 2 hour early...

Next day I broke up with him over the internet... Till this day (Was 2 years ago)he hasn´t had a new girlfriend because he thinks I broke up with him because he was so terrible at sex...

I know it´s mean but I never told him that wasn´t the reason xD all my friends know and they sometimes make funn of him because of it...xD

• What is the meanest thing? Oh man, a long time ago I hated that my boyfriend's ex was still contacting him. I got on yahoo messenger and impersonated my boyfriend to a tee and ripped this girl apart after I got her to confess some deep secrets. I then told her that she was a terrible girlfriend in every sense of the way (and on and on and on) until she hated him. I never heard from her again.

• Hahah I admit, I would do the SAME! WHY do exes contact their exes and don't stop when they know theyre in a relationship? She deserved it.

• I've been known to do this more than once (three times to be exact). I hate to admit it but I am excellent at picking up the mannurisms of people. I don't do that anymore but back then it was a great way to make a girl feel terrible about herself and want to never call my then boyfriend back.

• I spanked a guy for getting fresh, and filmed it on video. I made him watch and clowned with his underwear on camera, phoned my girl friends and held the phone so they could hear him cry...

I think it was too mean, but somehow I have no regrets!

• Lmao

what happened afterwords ?

• He says he's scared of women now...and emotionally inhibited. I feel sort of bad for him, but I think he'll get over it. Hey, pinching my best friend in front of her mother....sending anonymous letter about people.....and saying I was too little to spank him!

• Sorry for the mixup, Kathy is my roommate and I accidentally answered through her....

• I knew my ex was fooling around with this girl but neither of them would admit it. I called her at two in the morning and told her I was a detective and that his body had been found and she was a suspect in the murder and I needed some questions answered. I got every detail of their whole relationship. Then hung up on her. I didn't even tell her the truth. Then I deleted her number out of his phone so he couldn't call her ever again. So she probably still thinks he is gone.

• i took a photo of a prostitute in Amsterdam without her permission. she got real mad and I still feel really bad about it.