High heels - girls, do you wear them every day?

High heels - girls, do you wear them every day?

Boots, sandals, strappy, leather, pumps, stilettos, platforms...do you wear them every day, or only sometimes, when you want to appear taller and/or more put together?

Updates:
Damn...so happy to hear not every woman feels the pressure to wear high heels too often. =)

Thank you for all your answers :)

0|1
15|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Only on special occasions. I love them, but my feet can't handle them. Plus when I wear them I'm normally drinking also...and I can't handle both at the same time. LoL

0|0
    0|0
    • How women can wear high heels is beyond me. It looks so uncomfortable.

• My sister always tells me, "beauty is pain!" Well them shoes are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I am very guilty of the taller the heel, the better they look. LoL

What Guys Said 4

• It would not make me unhappy if my girl wouldn't wear them... to most man they look like an accident waiting to happen :-)

0|0
    0|1
  • I try not to wear em that often. :D

0|0
    0|1
  • Sounds jooooooooooocy when girls wear them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish they do;p

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 14

• Nope not every day! In fact, only when I go out clubbing OR if I'm feeling particularly sassy on a day. I'm a uni student who needs to walk around every day to get to class. It's too much of a pain for me. With that said though, I did recently buy these nice black ankle boot heels which I'm in love with so I'd maybe be wearing heels more now this upcoming winter. (yes for some of us winter is only coming now, damn Americans!)

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha I get it...when I bought boots with a higher heel I couldn't stop wearing them (one of the most comfortable shoes I own).

• I only wear them for formal dances. Otherwise it's flip flops, tennis shoes, or my cowboy boots. And unlike the majority of the world, I wear my cowboy boots for working with horses - not for dressing up :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, stilettos hurt too much after a while. I do wear heeled boots often but it only gives me like another inch. Stilettos give me an extra 4~

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, almost every day. I love heels and have loads of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ew no. I hate high heels.

0|0
    0|1
  • i never wore them. but ill have my first time soon. no idea if i should be excited D:

0|0
    0|1
  • i wear heels all the time whether its a party or a formal gathering etc. and they have a special use at home when i take them off;) if you get what i mean

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear them once in awhile

0|1
    0|0
  • no I wear sandals, flip flops and flats

0|0
    0|1
  • I only wear them when I go to bridal showers and weddings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, only wore heels once, and those were like 3cm high max

0|0
    0|1
  • i wear them all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oooh no, only when I go out special.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes for my job and they are so sexy!!