Do you find glasses to be a turn off?

Does it depend on the style of glasses? Wire rim vs plastic?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't spend much time thinking about glasses one way or another. Sometimes, they make the girl look cuter, sometimes they have the opposite effect. It all comes down to whether they suit her face. Just ask one or two of your not-fashion-clueless guy friends to go to the store with you and help you pick out a pair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• People wearing glasses don't bother me. I see nothing unattractive about glasses. My two best friends wear glasses. I don't even notice the glasses anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • If women wear really stylishly looking glasses, where the frame is more expensive than the lenses and they really try to make a huge effort to stand out or make themselves look more attractive than they are.. that is a turn off. Glasses are meant to see better that's all they should be about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they are so large and weird that they seem to come straight from a comedy on TV.
    Generally, not at all. Some people look prettier with glasses than without.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think they're a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last three girls I was extremely attracted to all had glasses so no I find then very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • it really depends, some people suits glasses, some can't wear them, also depends on the glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously Everybody knows that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on facial structures. I generally like glasses though, I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • I got surgery to live without glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i think theyre adorable. doesn't matter if its wire or plastic. its good as long as its thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I usually find glasses quite hot on guys. But I guess it also depends on the individual, if the glasses suit him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love glasses on a guy, its so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'm actually dating a guy who wears glasses. It sometimes depends on how different it makes the person look with or without the glasses, otherwise nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but with me, I think I look better without glasses :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in different to them but I love geeky glasses I like the whole geek chic look.

0|0
    0|0