Do you think this dude is a looker?

Aaron Murray, NFL prospect and former University of Georgia QB...
www.footballfoundation.org/.../...Aaron%20head.JPG

Seems like an ok looking dude and all, but am I missing something? Is he upper echelon and i dont realize it? I ask because his girlfriend is so impossibly hot I can't even handle it.
cdn.rsvlts.com/.../Kacie-McDonnell-pictures-71.jpg

Good for him. I ain't trying to hate. Well, I'm hating a little maybe...

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks like your average cute guy, doesn't make me hyperventilate or make my uterus scream haha

His gf looks superficial and like a gold digger to me. Not my type. If I were a guy, I'd go for your humble, girl-next-door cutie, not someone like her. Seems like too flashy and high maintenance.

• That's what I'm saying. My uterus isn't screaming at all for this kid, haha. She looks super made up because everything is her modeling or doing her TV job, so the makeup is inevitable. Her personality actually seems very girl-next-door, despite her look. Something tells me she doesn't look too bad in the morning either. Wouldn't I like to know... Haha

• lol gotta be careful, lest your comment is considered offensive to white people and would be removed... haha

I like white people... haha

• Haha, for real. White on white crime like you read about :-P

What Girls Said 24

• He's averagely cute. 6/10 however he has high status, most likely has a sexy athletic body, probably really popular, i bet he's confident and he will likely be a millionaire in a few years if he's not rich all ready. that's how he pulled that model chick (even though i think that girls face is better than her body)

• Yeah, I mean, he seems like a good kid, I was watching a special on him where a coach breaks down his film. He looks like he's in pretty good shape, and QBs have to be confident by nature. He must have something, because he likely will be a backup in the pros, he's not one of these guys that will make $50M. He'll be rich by everyday standards, but if she's good digging, she could find much more promising prospects to latch onto.

• He's not attractive at all in my honest opinion. She's pretty but like Daph said, if I were a guy, I wouldn't be into her. She looks way too high maintenance and fake. I think girls who look more natural are more attractive. Just my thoughts though:)

• I was trying to find a pic where she's not as made up, but...she's a model, sooo... :-P

• You know buddy, honestly the guy is not that bad!!! I find him pretty attractive. He might actually be better looking than in the pic. And the girl, she's pretty hot too. Looks like a pound of makeup on her but hey, I wear it too lol. Her body on the other hand l, I would kill for. To me they seem like an odd match though

• That's my estimation. "Not that bad." And Kacie just looks like a girl who would go for more than "not that bad." I'm not mind-blown, but definitely an odd match!

• He's alright. She's probably not just after him because of his looks though lol...he's going to make millions probably.

• This is kind of why I asked, he's not really a big prospect. Most likely will be a career backup. Still will make millions, haha, but not like super crazy money. I was in her shoes, I'd be all over Johnny Manziel's fugly ass, haha. Not even drafted yet and he has a couple mil in the bank from Nike. Grade A jerkoff, that kid, but money is money, haha.

• Stop that. Everyone on TV is exactly who they present themselves to be and I won't hear anything to the contrary.

• LOL. Omg. That made me giggle =p

• Maybe she is just with him for when he makes it big in the NFL?

• That's what you'd think, but he's not even projected that high. Plus her ex-bf was already in the same spot. Middle of the road prospect that ultimately didn't pan out. Just way bigger prospects to latch onto if that was the case.

• He is nothing impressive. But girls date down all of the time. They look about right for each other in my opinion... She is pretty, but nothing spectacular without a hair and make-up crew :P Her body though... Daaaamn!

• Um, why would I care what she looks without the hair and makeup? I don't allow my women to be seen by me unless dressed to the nines. Duh... This is day one stuff, really. Try to keep up, bubbie.

• Lmao! My bad... My bad... Does your woman clean the house in high heels and full-makeup?

• Naked as a damn jaybird too. What is this, amateur hour?

• I googled him and that's a bad picture. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/79/72/fc/7972fc3eb410dfeb91a4678249047513.jpg

He's a total babe

• That's fair. Independent research, I like it, haha. I never thought he was a bad looking dude, I just think he's probably like a no-frills 8 while she's pushing 10. To me, he looks like a guy you'd see on the street, but i'd stop dead in my tracks if I saw her and wonder if some modeling show was in town, haha.

• If it makes you feel any better, I'm not too much better lol

• Good, not just me then, haha

• He's reasonably ok, maybe a 6. I don't find the gf overly attractive. I mean, yeah she has a good body, but the fake tan, nails, eye-lashes etc is all a bit too much, she just looks processed. She's probably dating because those guys generally have good physique (i'm guessing he does) and he'll be getting paid a lot which is a big thing for those sorts of women.

• I don't want to think that I'm mean or jealous (cause I'm not) but my humble opinion is that I don't like him at all, and I don't find him attractive, I'm not saying he's ugly (in my opinion he's a 7), but it's not my type and if I were her, I wouldn't date him.
    She is beautiful, I would say a 9 (because I don't like her lips at all) and 10 is too much and it means perfection. And you have to take in consideration that maybe this picture is taken for a magazine/catalog/fashion brand etc by a professional photographer...

• Gotta respect the 10 scale! An actual 10 would break it, haha. I just say 10 for the sake of how others perceive it. She's a 9+, just didn't want to be annoying and be like 9.6, haha. But yeah, I figured him to be like a 7-8, aka "regular good-looking", the type you might see everyday. The 9s are a lot more rare to find.

• That guy looks abit like RedThread! He probably looks good with his uniform in the fields.

Athletes always get hot gfs. lol.

• He's absolutely not my type. He's not ugly or anything, but that's just simply not what I'd consider hot, personally.

• Just like a normal, average dude, right? Not ugly, I just feel like I wouldn't be wowed by him if I was a girl.

• Totally. I would probably overlook him on the street.

• is he ur ex's new bf or something? lol

• I wish! Better to have loved and lost when it comes to her! Haha, but no, just curious. I was watching something on TV with him, and I was just like, he's an OK looking dude, but she just seems way out of his league. I'm not bitter...much.

• hahaha see how close i was.. well he seemed okay not so great

• Yes he is a looker. I think AJ Maccarons girl looks better

• Katherine Webb just doesn't do it for me. I mean, just walking down the street, sure. But I think she's overrated. I've been wondering how she gets more shine than Kacie. Funny thing is, both these guys aren't even regarded that highly has NFL prospects. 3rd-5th round talent.

• Ahhh, I see. Well good on him then. True love, I guess. I'd never knock that. The years can be unkind though, for sure. I'm trying to remember the comedian, but I remember a routine where the dude was like "Now I'm not really a good-looking guy...but I got cute FEATURES!" I want to say Kevin Hart, but its not...hmmm...that's going to bother me all day now, haha.

• Lol. Yeah I have No...idea who

• the girl is not that attractive i promise , kinda fake looking to be honest, like if for a second she forgot to take care of her looks, she would not look good..

but the hottest nfl player TO ME is Erick Decker..so sexy

• ERRONEUS! DAT face doe...beauty personified.
      cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/.../...riend-pics-91.jpg
      Eric Decker is a good looking bro, for sure. His girlfriend is pretty outstanding too. She's no Kacie, though.
      cdn29.elitedaily.com/.../...friend-elite-daily.jpg

• His gf is pretty hot, geeze

• @cavmanier, RIGHT? Outstanding. That's a face to launch a thousand ships if I ever saw one. I think we're witnessing the divergence between guy-pretty and girl-pretty. Some of these girls probably think Gwyneth Paltrow is wicked hot, haha.

@answerer (sorry can't see your name with the typing box open), yeah, someone forgot to tell the Broncos there was a game that day. I'm a Patriots fan, so I was fine with Peyton not closing the gap on Brady in terms of championships, haha. I have to hate your boo now though, he's on the Jets now. Sorry :-P

• He's ok, not my type..he's like a good looking meat head..meh

• He's aight

• I am sorry I don't find either of them attractive. Maybe the guy is more attractive since I am straight.

• I'll respectfully disagree about Kacie. I wish they all looked like her, haha. All good though, thanks for the input :-)

• Kelly Brook is no joke, but I'm sticking with Kacie :-)

• Kelly brook Kelly brook!! Lol I sound so gay so I will say no more lol

• Both are below average in my opinion but then again, I'm stimulated by personality, so what do I know.

• Below average? That's harsh. So in a room of 100 random people, they wouldn't be in the top 50? I don't think he's a remarkably good looking guy, but I'd definitely say he's better than the average Joe on the street. So on a 10 scale, they're less than a 5? Wow. OK. So who's a 10 to you? I'm curious...

• Oh OK, we have a very different scale. I'm referring strictly to looks, nothing else is fair game.

• Mm, ok I'd say my 10 would be Eli Roth - definitely.

• He's average too me. She probably likes him because of his prospects.

• That's the thing, his prospects...not really that good. He's not expected to be a star in the pros. I'm actually higher on him than pro scouts seem to be. I think he's a good QB, just a little too short to be ideal.

• they're nothing too special.

• Fake fake fake face of hers , fall of make up, but hot body though , Boobies ,, but him he's fine

• No but he might have an amazing personality

• She's hot, he's not.

• He's average looking. She's probably dating him because of his success.

• Though she looks like your average Long Island girl with a crap ton of makeup on...but her body is really nice.

• Not for nothing, her last boyfriend was ex-Florida State, and as of a few hours ago ex-Minnesota Vikings QB Christian Ponder...

• Then yeah lol :) $$$

What Guys Said 9

• I think those two are of the same level of physical attractiveness to be quite honest.

It is a reflex we all have to critisize the partner of a person we are really attracted too so that is what you did there.

• I think he out ranks her

He's like 7-8 in a bad pic and she's pulling out all the stops with her pic but still she looks like she prob a 6

• That girl has gold digger written all over her lol.

• I mean...wouldn't you? No better racket than being a hot chick. Just essentially get paid to stand there and be hot. What a life...

• She is HOT

• Finally someone making some sense! Knew I could count on you, bruh.

• Shittin me? How do you think A.J got dat ass?

• Haha, true. K-Webb kind of has an old lady face, though. Not bad, something's a little off though...

• Not like me but he's ok

• i think your mother' s p**** is a looker

• I'm straight but looks wise i think he's too good for her. He's good looking but she isn't.

• I do not find his girlfriend attractive at all.

• Blasphemy!

• Nope. I prefer woman who are comfortable with themselves without all the makeup and certainly without surgery. If you woke up next to that woman you wouldn't recognize her without makeup on.