Girls, do you like your hair? filler filler?

What kind of hair texture do you have? What kind of hair do you not like

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I love my hair. I take care of it very well. It's curly hair naturally but, I always tend to straighten it because it's a lot of time to manage curly hair if you want to do it right.. I'm in love with coconut oil, and mixed chicks or Shea moisture products! Best thing invented for us mixed girls or even just black. When it's straight always have to wrap hair up in silk scarf because the silk helps keep the moisture in, whether as a rough one wouldn't. And wrapping keeps it looking nice as well as your inns in perfect shape.

What Girls Said 12

• Not going to lie, I love my hair. It's the only physical feature I genuinely like. It's naturally wavy so I don't need to go crazy styling it and reaches a bit past the middle of my back, so sort of long. When I do straighten it (rarely), I gain about 2-3 more inches and it looks really sleek.

I like all kinds of hair, so many people can rock so many different things.

• Oh and hair texture, I guess soft? Lol. It feels soft to me.

• I hate my hair.

It's thin and gets greasy way too quickly. Having a combination of big ears and low volume hair makes for a monkey look. Not happy.

Thus far I had a pixie cut, which worked. Then slightly longer and layered, which also worked.
    But I want to have long hair and the type I have just doesn't cut it. And I'll be fanned if I have to use extensions or something similar to that, ew.

Anyway, I'm seeing a stylist next week to see if anything can be done with me.

• I like my hair just fine. Many people like it, but personally, I think it's lacking in volume. The texture of my hair is straight with soft natural big waves. If I put waves in them, I get lots of compliments haha

• i have thick, straight, typical Asian hair.
    luckily not as coarse as my mother's.
    wish i had soft, fine hair like my father.

• I'll deep condition my hair every two weeks. Leaving olive oil in for 25-30 mins.

• My hair type is like beach waves. But a tad more curly than that... Underneath my hair it's like ring lets and the top part is beach waves.

The texture is soft I guess haha

• I love my hair. Its my favourite thing about me. lol

It's long (touches my butt), soft, thick and dark. I have Indian-style hair.

• dark brown curls. really tight curls though. i love my hair, but i hate combing it, its thin but it looks thick because its curly.

it don't like thin straight hair, its usually very unhealthy looking

• I didn't like my hair until about a couple years ago. It's really long, dark, thick and wavy/loose curls. I like it because I can style it any way that I want. It only annoys me sometimes because I have so much

• I love my hair.

Ever since I started using olive oil, my hair has been very soft and silky. It's not coarse anymore nor is it frizzy.

I have 'Asian hair'.

I don't like nappy hair..

• I love my hair! It's thick and straight so there is absolutely nothing to complain about. I don't have a preferred hair type because each person is unique and each hair type suits different kinds of people

• Thick and long. I have maintain it a lot.

• I like my hair but some times it annoys me as I can't style how I want , I love big hair

What Guys Said 0