What can I do to improve my Looks?

In my experience no woman finds me attractive at all. At least I think so. What can I do to improve my looks right now? I'm also willing to explore getting plastic surgery to fix my face.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're cute, nice smile to boot. The only thing that is overwhelmingly unattractive is how insecure you are about your looks =[

What Girls Said 8

• Nothing if you believe your sexy so will everyone around you. people who mess with the way they look end up looking messed up. Just take care of yourself dress to impress and own it girls will be all over you

• Oh pls don't alter your face! You look fine in ur pic! Own what you got and be proud! Nothing sexier than a man with confidence ;)

• I find you attractive !

• just get rid of the 'stach

• If you're fun to be around if prefer that over you being attractive and boring. Appearance can only do so much. Lasting attraction comes from wanting to be around a person.

• Youve a really nice smile...very approachable

• I think you're really cute and you have a nice smile

What Guys Said 4

• Just pass away and hope you reincarnate as a good looking dude... lol just kidding man.

I've seen worse looking dudes. You really shouldn't be having any issues. Are you living in an all-white neighborhood or something? Maybe that's why.

• Women find me pretty attractive and I still can't get a girlfriend at all

• Bro, you look cool. You don't need to change your appearance at all. Personality wins!! :D

• rock some long ass dread like this i.telegraph.co.uk/.../tennis_2602064b.jpg

i bet this guy gets pussy non stop.