Is being hot enough to get a successful and accomplished man?

I have a learning disability and I have difficulty getting guys with my career and academic achievements but I thought if I perfected my body I could find somebody who marries me for my personality and physical beauty. Is it enough? I also want a Jewish guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfecting your body is a start but if you can learn how to cook matzaball cupcakes then you are in like Flynn.

• Well thank you. I am guessing you are going to perfect your matzaball cupcake recipe eh?

What Guys Said 4

• You gotta define "successful and accomplished" first of all because with most women, it almost always is based on his income level and this is a flaw a lot of women make when deciding a guy's "worth."

Like there's many "successful" guys who are perfectly happy with the way they are but when they date, the women literally consider him "poor" because he doesn't want a bigger house and such. Then the woman attempts to shame him as much as possible and leaves him or the guy gets fed up and dumps her.

Now there are some guys who just want a young looking girl who looks good and has sex with, but be warned as it is a very empty relationship and you most likely won't feel loved or appreciated. He'll probably ignore you all week and hit you up when he wants to get physical. He'll comment on your "personality" in such a vague way until you smile then get physical and that'll be it... cya next week.

Also don't think so much on your learning disability interfering with things. There's plenty of smart girls that have them.

• Now thats a goal to set for yourself. Trophy wife. Which will be awesome until you are not attractive enough anymore. Also any rich man with his salt is going to make you sign a prenup to make sure he doesn't lose anything if he does divorce you.
    Im pretty sure that this question actually made me throw up a little in my mouth.

• Yes... I'm sure there are guys out there just as self-serving as you.

• Perfecting the body is ALWAYS a good idea.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmmm. Yes, I think so. There are plenty of men who value the physical more than the personality/mental aspect. I'm not sure about Jewish guys in particular though.

• Not unless your a supermodel or really really hot there are plenty of hot girls who are also successful and they usually get the best but you can still get a decent man like middle class but them again it depends how hot