What do you think of my physical appearance? Describe yourself and your ideal person.?

What do you think of my physical appearance? Describe yourself and your ideal person.

My:
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 49.7kg
Measurements: 34-25-35 (Cup size 34DD) (Pants Size 9 (Aust))
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• Very attractive the dress gives an either old fashioned feel or possibly higher on the social ladder like rich or sophisticated which I like I love your guys accent by the way.

What to say about myself

height: around 5'7 to 5'9 not sure have not measured myself in years.

my hair: is very naturally curly springy ash blonde/brown hair.

Eyes: hazel specifically blue is the main color, with a combo of dark greens and browns surrounding the black part of the eye and gold surrounding surrounding the greens and browns.

Accent/voice: deep country/southern accent.

Face: Strongish jawline, stubble is usually what I sport or clean shaven.

Style: Nice/Casual good shirts, pants that fit, belts my grandfathers diamond ring and vintage pulsar watch stainless steel/gold etc .

Build: Medium not skinny but not super strong either toned though 5% or less body fat I am literally muscle and bone no fat working on bulking up though to what I deem a decent build.

Profession: Pretty much a male secretary at the moment but got to do what you got to do I am working on getting into ISSA physical training school so I will be a professional trainer before to long.

Hobbies: Art, Poetry, Martial arts and various other types of combat hunting, fishing, hiking, training, enjoying my tobacco pipe and a glass of tea on a nice day.

Sorry about all the info but do it right or not at all lol.

What kind of people do I like well I like more conservative people but I am not really a picky guy honestly if they are decent looking and we click on a personal level then that is good enough for me.

• I do fit into the upper class range of society and like quality over quantity, but i'm not one of those up myself types, and i guess people would see me as being a bit conservative compared to how young people are these days. :)

• My tastes are more in tune to the finer things in life as well but I also enjoy the simple pleasures I do not come from upper class. My family is rather poor we have to work hard and earn what we want not saying you don't have to of course I was only speaking about myself as our crests says goes Fortis Qui Insons. I am nothing like most young people though were they want to go out and party I would rather study history or go to an art gallery more mature choices I guess.

What Guys Said 12

• You're pretty. My ideal person was my wife. She was petite. Dark hair and dark eyes. Shoulder length hair.

Why especially would you like us to describe ourselves?

• I'd pick similar to your description

I'm 6', low bf, toned, hazel eyes, brown hair

• I think you look pleasant. A conservative guy's dream.

• I get that a lot from this pic. lol. I was at a very conservative wedding.

• I don't go out of my way to look like a tart, but I do dress in a way that is flattering. Some people may see that as being conservative because i don't walk around letting everything hang out.

• Conservative isn't a bad thing these days.

• you are a very beautiful woman. as for me i am 5 foot 7 , about 140 pounds. my pic more or less says the rest i guess

• you are really very cute.
    I'm 6 ft 240lb light brown almost blond hair, and blue eyes. Don't really have an ideal, I just have to find them cute, and that can be pretty random

• You are very attractive

• Cute. If u had an Australian accent-hot.

• Haha! U look taller than 5'1 xD

Myself..
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 123lbs
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black

Ideal type...
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 110
    Measurement: Big and jooocy!!!(nah dont matter)
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black

• Well you are little short but then again, that's works in advantage of picking you up easy and you are light af so that too. And 34DD>>>>> My face would look good in em..js and I do prefer blondies but your hair looks hot. My "Ideal person" is long legs blondies with big boobs usually but you are hot af too. So pshh

And me? I am that big badass bod jock:-p

• Cute, Im guessing you still enjoy hanging out at the park and hitting the swing set. lets go!

• Haha! Well i have to say hitting the playground if awesome to bring out the child in you, but i'm 100% believe me. ;) lol.

• Haha 34DD beewwbs :P

• Why is that funny?

• Just found it interesting you emphasized the breast size in paranthesis that's all. You're not bad. Arm candy alright.

• I also said pants size. Most people don't know what you'd look like if you just put your measurements which is why they put clothing sizes.

• I would bang you
    I mean I think you look nice

What Girls Said 10

• I think that you are naturally pretty~ you seem like a religious girl who has high standards and morals (which is not a bad thing of course)~ you seem to not to like to wear makeup too much (because you don't need it)~

For some reasons, you remind me of a friend, she married at the age of 27 and only after marriage she lost her virginity, now she has 3 kids and is happily married for over 9 years :D

Me:
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
    Measurements: 33-24-35,5 (Cup size 34B) ~Pants Size: 3 (i think? in the US)~ but here in my country the jeans are size XS so I don't know~ or size 26~ depends on the country~ (this shit is too damn confusing)
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dark Blonde (natural it would be dark brown)

Ideal:
    Height: doesn't matter that much (but not a midget/giant)
    Weight: Fit (it's alright if he has a bit of tummy but is willing to go to the gym with me or just play some sports with me)
    Eyes: doesn't matter (but i do admit that i have a little preference for brown eyes)
    Hair: doesn't matter (but yet again i have a little preference for brown hair/dark hair)

• Your physical appearance seems very beautiful!

For me, you can see from my picture, except for my height and weight, 5'3" and 50kg is (i don't weigh myself much)

Ideal guy is slightly taller, not to thin, not too fat, not too muscualar. Eyes and hair don't matter much to me!

• You're gorgeous :)

I'm 5'10", slim and curvy with long dark hair and dark eyes.

My ideal guy is taller than me, lean/toned and has facial hair. Hair and eye colour don't matter to me.

• I'm 5'9" 130lbs measurements 36/24/34 cup size 36C or D depending on the bra, brunette just below shoulder length hair, hazel eyes. I wear heels most of the time, so I guess I'm for taller guys, my guy is 6'6", and I like a well-toned guy.

• You are very pretty!! :)
    Me...
    Height: 5'2'' 44-46kg i think may be lost more :(
    Measurements: 34C, size 2
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Dark brown

Ideal type
    Height: taller than 5'10''
    Weight: heavier than 80kg
    Eyes and hair: doesn't matter :)
    With a goooood heart would be plus hehe :)

• Me:
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 58kg
    Eyes: When I'm happy: blue or green, When I'm sad/unhappy: brown to grey
    Hair: brown

Ideal:
    Height: taller than me
    Weight: just fit ;)
    Eyes: I prefer light blue
    Hair: dark -> brown or black.

• I think you're beautiful <3

Me:
    Height - 5'1"
    Weight - 46 kg
    Eyes - Brown
    Hair - Black

Ideal:
    Height: Taller than me (that's pretty is easy...)
    Weight: Fit! (weighs more than me at least!)
    Eyes: Eyes that capture me
    Hair: ANY!

• you look beautiful.

• Gorgeous. And yay for a fellow Aussie:)

• Yas come on team Double D!

My:
    Height: 5'8'
    Weight: 133lbs
    Measurements: 32-25-37 (Cup size 32DD) (Pants Size 5/6 but I got the big bootay)
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black

Ideal type
    Height: 6'0"-6'3"
    Weight: I don't know much about guys weigt but I don't care as long as he has abs
    Eyes: Don't care
    Hair: brown to black