What would you first think when you see me?

I was bored and saw someone else ask this so I thought why not ask this also. *prays please no creepy FOB guys answer*
NOTE: not all FOBS are. but the ones I encountered are. So this is referring to the creepy ones.

Im on the far right ok just to let you know
Thanks all for the lovely answers! I wish I could choose more than one lol

Most Helpful Girl

• based on your avi, you look like a very sweet family-oriented girl :)

What Guys Said 9

• Well, when I see a hijab, I generally don't talk much. I don't know why, but they give me the impression that I might offend her with something, or that she'll be afraid of me as a man, and so I should interact as little as possible so she is as comfortable as possible.

No idea how true this is, especially since a muslim girl in a hijab used to flirt with me at work all the time.

Other than that mess of assumptions and perhaps stereotypes, I think you have a very beautiful and happy face. The kind of smile I would try my best to ensure you keep.

• Lol are you serious? A hijabi flirted with you lolol well it depends on the girl I guess. Some are religious some aren't. I wouldn't flirt with anyone though. But I dont mind having a conversation with a guy. Most girls that wear the hijab would not mind having a conversation with a man and wouldn't be offended by you unless you hit on her or said something inappropriate. And we aren't scared of men lol people think that :0

• And thank you! :)

• It's hard to tell from one picture but I think you look nice. Friendly. But smiles can do that :)

• Aw thanks. I don't always smile though, you should see my normal face. Lol I look angry

• Sorry to hear that...but since you said temporarily it means you can keep smiling now haha

• Haha yes I can!

• I would just assume your Muslim. Not sure other than that.

• You're for Nazi police

• Yeah I'm not an expert on it. I thought those countries have issues though.

• I'm not either but I've seen Indian and Pakistanis interacting with each other and some Pakistanis have relatives in India. I don't know much about politics because it's not my thing lol but I've heard that the governments don't get along. The people do though.

• is it FOB or FOTB?

Well, any way, I'd think you had beautiful eyes, eyebrows, lips, and teeth.

• first thing : I want to celebrate your birthday..

• When I See You I Think you would look a lot better if you weren't covered up :)

• This is what I mean by creepy FOB

• Fob? I'm white

• Im not talking shit about your parents they're probably good people. Im talking shit about you. If you want to call me a fob or anything like that then you're going to get something back. So don't open your mouth.

• That you can be hot if you start working out and loose em chins. 3/10 doe

• Wonder what's hiding under that black dress, wonder how good looking you must be. Just my 2 cents.

• My first thought would be, I want to talk to her. Different cultures fascinate me.

• I think I answered like two of your questions haha. Aw thanks that's awesome to hear!

What Girls Said 4