Can pasty white skin that won't tan, lots of freckles, very pale blue eyes, and bright auburn hair be considered beautiful?

I have pasty white skin that won't tan, lots of freckles, very pale blue eyes, and bright auburn hair. Is it possible the guy I like (with pale-ish skin, black hair, and brown eyes) could find this cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take your pretty smile under your arm, stockings are optional, and go get the guys.
    We're all difficult but it's our attitude that attracts people. Be an attractive person as a whole and guys won't mind the exact colour of your skin, hair or eyes.
    They'll smile back :-)

What Guys Said 12

• yes. absolutely. I for one tend to prefer less tan skin

• Yes all those features can definitely be attractive to a guy...a male's taste in females can vary widely from guy to guy. :)

• It can be...but it's rare. You two seem like a perfect couple in a Tim Burton movie, but movies are far from reality. The only way you'll know if that guy likes you is if he approaches you. If he doesn't, then it's safe to assume he doesn't. Only the most pathological shy guys can't work up the courage to talk to a girl they like. Most find a way.

• Absolutely he could and should.
    And yes you are cute.

(•‿•)

• Oh yeah of course and you are very cute by the way =)

• Hell fucking YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! Does that answer your question?

• of course they are cute and beautiful. and you are a very cute woman too

• yes, it is totally possible that he will think you are attractive.

• of course her pussy is pink as bubble gum love it

• Hell I personally LOVE tanning and tanned chicks but yea, you are hottish

• For some it might be. Not my type.

• freckles are sexy..

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Of course. =)

• Yes, it can, you are beautiful just they way your are. :)

• Some like plain girls, some prefer tan, depends on the guy and his taste. Many pale girls do fake tan, which I think looks awful. People should be happy with the skin their born in. I'm sure your beautiful. Sounds fine :)

• If that's u are so cute!!

Men love Christina Hendricks

http://mans-womans.com/images1/christina-hendricks-2.jpg

• Of course! I think people like that look really beautiful.