How to attract girls?

so what can I do to attract girls with out talking to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• smell really good, don't flirt with other girls until you know the ones you want have noticed you.. and try to jst be "unknown" busy and happy sorta like that guy who makes the best out of everythign cause he's just happy with himself? you know. "confident" ?

What Girls Said 5

• unless you resemble colin ferrel, you gotta talk to them, girls are social creatures, we like conversation.

• I know for me, if you act like you don't notice me, I'll be going crazy. Even if I didn't notice you at first, if you're confident and act casually towards me (no flirting, nothing) and I KNOW you're single, I'll go absolutely nuts. If a guy is confident (not arrogant) and is just chill, I'll definitely be attracted to him.

• Talk to them! If you just stare at them or anything you're not going to get any positive reaction, just a creeped out girl.

• smell really really good, I use that as an excuse to get close to guys somtimes.

• umm it would be cute if you looked at her then when she sees you looking at her look down or to the side. After a few seconds look back and if she is looking give her a smile!

• This just shows you're a spineless git. Don't be afraid to look a girl in the eye. Eyecontact is what makes or breaks first impressions.

• Why are you beating around the bush? Say what you really mean.

What Guys Said 3

• Buy a yacht. You'll attract the wrong girls, but they'll come.

P.S.: At some point, you'll need to learn to open your mouth and speak.

• Hey buddy, to attract girls you need at least 1 of 3 things, 1) amazing looks, 2) a huge wallet, or 3) a good tongue; a combination of the above works more better. Assuming that we're all average Joe's, conversing is the best way to get girls attracted to you. After all, of the 3 thing the tongue part can be bettered the most easily.

• Most likely, you'll have to talk to them first so they can get to know you.