What type of clothes are girls interested in seeing on guys?

Are there any specific clothing a girl really likes seeing a guy wear? Or does it really matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I am your age so I think I can help you here. I like to see guys dressed according to their personality. For example, if they are a sports person it would be odd for me to see them dressing gothic. The guy I like is an athlete and he wears athletic type stuff. I wouldn't say athletic is my favorite type of dress, but it suits him and looks good on him so it makes me even more attracted to him. But no makeup on a guy. Definitely not. So as long as you dress according to your personality,I think you will look good.

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the guy. Personally I always love a guy in jeans and a tee, but I'm all about comfort. For something a bit more dressy throw on a blazer and when working out a wife beater is a good way to show off those muscles. I like a bit of a skater look too but when it comes to style everyone has their own. Just as long as the guy exudes confidence in what he wears. It's about the way you wear it; a button-up shirt is hot but you have to wear it right (and hopefully not buttoned all the way to the top). Too dressy all the time and any stains of unknown origin can be a huge turn-off and will most likely send women running in the other direction.

Your style is a first-looks statement telling what kind of person you are which means even if we try to deny it your clothes matter. Show up in a clash of colors and patterns and that first impression will not be good to you.

• I think I'm a little strange because I have tastes that vary widely. So what I like is for the guy to go with a style that suits him and his personality. Then he feels comfy and that's sexy. So the type or style doesn't matter so much to me. What I do care about is that there isn't anything that clashes too much. No mismatched colors, or patterns, etc. And I prefer for the clothing to be in good shape (no holes or stains) and preferably not wrinkled.

• Every girl has a different taste, but I prefer the athletic look- a t-shirt, basketball shorts, and tennis shoes with a backwards hat. I sport the t-shirt, sweats, and tennis shoes a lot, so I like when a guy has the same idea.

• It doesn't matter as long as you look good and match. And no Jesus sandals with socks.

• FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T CARRY ON THE HORRIBLE THUG-LOVE CRAP! I'm sooooo sick of seeing oily little bastards with their boxers hanging out. They can spend $200 on a pair of oversized shorts, but they're riding the city bus?! Wtf?! Ok, done with my rant =)

• just like, t shirt, sweatshirt, jeans.

i like when guys wear band t-shirts, if I like the band. I'm such a music snob, so.:P

guys that dress extremely well, kind of threaten me. I wouldn't want want them to dress badly though. like, good, normal clothes that are maybe a little scruffy or worn (not dirty or wrinkled, mind you!).

thats what I like, at least.

• POLO

BAPES

nice jeans

nice hats

I like a guy to be well dressed. I'm not into the bummy types really.

• I like jeans and t shirt and sneakers and flip flops. Casual stuff.

• t-shirt, jeans and a nice smile. cute hair cut

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, my best advice is to invest in a steamer - wrinkles are just bad no matter what you wear