Are thongs/vstrings made to ride up?

Girls, im just getting used to thongs I wore them to school today but found it really annoying when I had to move like bend at my locker and stuff cause they start to ride up...I kept getting urges to pick at it cause it was really annoying once the string rode up against the anus...is this how they are made to fit? And do you just get used to having it go up there? Thanks! and sorry im a newbie lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they're just like that. You may try g strings instead of thongs, that way the piece that go into your anus is thinner and it might feel better or less like a wedgie. There's one panty called C string that doesn't feel that way.
    image.rakuten.co.jp/.../img56167499.jpg

What Guys Said 3

• you are surprised that underwear that is meant to be in your ass crack, rides up it completely... just out of curiosity, what do you think was meant to happen :P?

• I don't know but their friking hot.

• Yes, the string is supposed to be against your anus.

"Riding up" is part of the design. There's never a wedgie to fix when it's how the garment is worn in the first place. You'll get used to it.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, this is how they are meant to be. You will have to find out for yourself if you'll get used to it or not. Some women don't feel anything after a while, others can't stand it. Just wear them for a while and you'll see if they are made for you or not.

• Yeah sometimes they feel like that especially when you start wearing them because they're tighter than normal underwear.