What is your first impression of me? If you saw me on the street what would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty and look nice. I like your dress a lot. Most girls I see do not dress like that. It's just jeans or yoga pants. What you are wearing is more classically pretty. I don't think it's prudish at all. I would be very inclined to approach you and ask you out.

• I don't always walk around like this, i was going to a wedding; i often rock a jeans and tee. :)

• Nothing wrong with that, but you stand out more from the crowd with that dress. lol

What Guys Said 15

• Attractive more mature, stable most likely and higher on the social ladder pretty much what I look for minus the social ladder part as someones social status does not really matter all that much to me.

• you look pretty cute and traditional. but at the same time you look pretty strong at heart. you know strong without an ego

• Based on your pic, a proper young woman. also get a mature vibe going

• I would think you were a well behaved good looking girl:)

• i would say a very cute woman with her head on straight

• She looks cute

• To be honest, i´d think you are irish and some kind of mormon
    or very religious woman.
    No offend please, that´s my first tought.

• Good lad. Good Chap!

• sweet
    young
    college student
    single

• Hit on your butt, Duhh

• Formal, uptight, and prudent. Talking to you would feel like walking on eggshells. I'm sorry, just being honest. :\

• I appreciate that. What if you knew I was one my way to a wedding of a conservative couple?

• We share the same religious beliefs, but that's about it.

• It's natural to form conclusions based on patterns; it's also natural that those assumptions are often wrong. No worries.

• Woman in the streets, vixen in the sheets!

• Repulsive.

• It's better than being gutless.

• Figured I might as well, since you're clearly fishing for compliments

• CUTE. I think you seem like an older woman and a younger woman's body. That's just my type, I'd be really interested but since you're just someone I passed on the street couldn't do much about it :(

• I would think you're a good, wholesome girl whos waiting for marriage before she has sex. but that might have more to do with how you're dressed.

What Girls Said 6

• The girl next door. I will be simply amused.

• Definitely attractive and sensible.

• I think you're very pretty, and you look like a very nice person :)

• I would think that you're very formal.

• Sensitive, educated, refined, discreet and well-mannered.

• I'd think you look lovely!

And then I'd admit thinking "I wonder if she's willing to experiment..."

• Depends on how experimental we're talking...

• Well... perhaps a little making out? ;)