What is your first impression of me? If you saw me on the street what would you think?

What is your first impression of me? If you saw me on the street what would you think?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty and look nice. I like your dress a lot. Most girls I see do not dress like that. It's just jeans or yoga pants. What you are wearing is more classically pretty. I don't think it's prudish at all. I would be very inclined to approach you and ask you out.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't always walk around like this, i was going to a wedding; i often rock a jeans and tee. :)

• Nothing wrong with that, but you stand out more from the crowd with that dress. lol

What Guys Said 15

• Attractive more mature, stable most likely and higher on the social ladder pretty much what I look for minus the social ladder part as someones social status does not really matter all that much to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • you look pretty cute and traditional. but at the same time you look pretty strong at heart. you know strong without an ego

1|0
    0|1
  • Based on your pic, a proper young woman. also get a mature vibe going

2|0
    0|0
  • I would think you were a well behaved good looking girl:)

1|0
    0|0
  • i would say a very cute woman with her head on straight

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks cute

1|2
    0|0
  • To be honest, i´d think you are irish and some kind of mormon
    or very religious woman.
    No offend please, that´s my first tought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good lad. Good Chap!

0|0
    0|1
  • sweet
    young
    college student
    single

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit on your butt, Duhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Formal, uptight, and prudent. Talking to you would feel like walking on eggshells. I'm sorry, just being honest. :\

0|0
    0|0
    • I appreciate that. What if you knew I was one my way to a wedding of a conservative couple?

• Show All
    • We share the same religious beliefs, but that's about it.

• It's natural to form conclusions based on patterns; it's also natural that those assumptions are often wrong. No worries.

• Woman in the streets, vixen in the sheets!

1|0
    0|0
  • Repulsive.

0|0
    1|1
    • It's better than being gutless.

• Figured I might as well, since you're clearly fishing for compliments

• CUTE. I think you seem like an older woman and a younger woman's body. That's just my type, I'd be really interested but since you're just someone I passed on the street couldn't do much about it :(

0|0
    0|1
  • I would think you're a good, wholesome girl whos waiting for marriage before she has sex. but that might have more to do with how you're dressed.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The girl next door. I will be simply amused.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely attractive and sensible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're very pretty, and you look like a very nice person :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think that you're very formal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sensitive, educated, refined, discreet and well-mannered.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd think you look lovely!

And then I'd admit thinking "I wonder if she's willing to experiment..."

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on how experimental we're talking...

• Well... perhaps a little making out? ;)