Women, Have you ever dressed TOO sexy to get a guy's attention or just to get noticed?

I want to hear from BOTH ladies and men! This is fireproof, NO ONE is to insult ANYONE in this question! NOTHING BUT LOVE!

Women, Have you ever dressed TOO sexy to get a guy's attention or just to get noticed, whether its at a party bar or club? If so, How did it work? If not, what failed?

MEN, Why does or doesn't this strategy (sp) Work?

LETS HEAR IT!

What Guys Said 1

• it works if you're looking for a one night stand but I wouldn't date with a girl that likes to dress like a whore

What Girls Said 1

• No. I am well endowed and curvy so trying to wear skimpy clothes would only make me look like a harlot. Plus, even when I wore things a little skimpy I would find that I'd get teased. This made me want to put more layers on. Nowadays I love my body so I don't hide it or flaunt it. I wear whatever is cozy.