This dress, yes or no?

link

in the grape color.

I'd be using an amazon gift card I earned on this site so it'd be $44.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, yes ,yes get it ! It's really cute!

What Guys Said 4

• I think it'd look better in black, and if you could fill the chest portion out a little better than her it would look great.

• Lol. that's no problemo.

• Yes. Fairly plain overall, however, the thickness and design of the straps put it in the attractive zone. Overpriced though.

• its ok

• I don't care for the purple version, but the black one is fine. It's kind of pricey, though.

What Girls Said 15

• Wow!It's stunning,even I may hit on you!LOL!

• Black is not bad but the purple looks too much like an apron to me.

• eh its ok. for the price no, I wouldn't pay almost 70 for something as simple as that.

• heck yea! its flirty sexy classy and perfect for the summer! You can dress it up with great accessories dress it down or wear as a cover up over ur swimsuit., however for that price, NO I would get it at ross.

• That neckline calls for a very specific body shape. I couldn't and wouldn't wear it. But if it's your thing - by all means! = )

• What body shape do you mean?

• Haha, because that's me in a nutshell =P

• Fantastic choice in that case!! = )

• Better in blk. Not grape

• I think its cute but I think it looks better in black. But its cute. I give it a yes

• Black is sooo boring, EVERYONE has something black.

• Oh yeah, that's true. but she could dress it up with a belt or something. but I get your point

• well it depends what for...formal= no but if its for just wearing I think its really cute and fun. I'm quite girly but I don't wear dresses a ton, but I def think that is really cute...i like the lace

• Id buy it. Its cute and flirty for summer days. I personally like the purple better then the black.

• i love it

the purple really brings out the detail in the dress rather than the black

• No.

• I love love love the dress!

• Its a yes

• cute dress, but the black is better. I don't really like the pockets.

• It's cute..nice and simple.