Do you think Perez Hilton was right or was Will-I-Am right?

who are you rooting for?!?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Perez Hilton...needs to shut his mouth. He's an outspoken @ss, who is angry at the world.

What Guys Said 3

• i think that after all that happened, and all that is going on in the world or in my life, I think that, in any moment that passes or how many times I get up to the fridge or anything going on in the universe that I couldn't care less about this topic.

• Agreed I have no idea what she is actually talking about there's more important things than the gossip queen perez hilton

• 99.999% of the time..... I hate pop culture. it's informational diarrhea for the mind.

• That's opinion... lol

• Not interested, why care?

• Guys if you don't care, don't answer. lol

(I deserve best answer :P)

What Girls Said 5

• Neither. There are far better things to worry about.

• Ill be nice and say Will-I-Am is right. He didn't punch him because he was gay...he punched him cause he is annoying guy who puts down people for a living.

• I am on Will-I-Ams side because Perez talks a bunch of crap about people and if someone's going to be doing that then they should be ready to back it ALL up. Violence deffinately is not the answer but he didn't have to go and call him a "faggot".

• Why, what's happened?

• seriously...who the hell cares? get a better hobby.