I'm fashion retarded...

Well the time has come from me to get new clothes and I can't seem to find any. Nothing seems to fit me either. The larges are way to baggy and the medium are way to short. Since I live in edmonton, we have a giant mall but it only sells gay people clothes and gangster stuff which I am neither. Can anyone give me tips on where to go or what to wear. I just need some sort of idea so I can start looking and become more fashionable (I look like a train wreck). All I want is something simple, like a logo on a shirt or just some nice jeans. Any help would be appreciated cause I have no help (No girl friend and all my friends are in that trendy sort of thing which scares me)

Most Helpful Girl

• Try Winners, it has nice clothes.

Some good jean brands are Levi's, Diesel, True Religion and 7 For All Mankind. There's bound to be some pair you like from one of those. I can't really recommend brands though, as I don't know what you find 'gay people clothes'.

• Thanks for the answer. I consider gay people clothes as those guy tank tops that are colored pink blue and white. I don't know why someone would wear it but they do

What Girls Said 2

• link

i think the shirt called 'saranac lake' in the link above is really cute on a guy

link

the classic straight jean or the boot cut one is really cute as well

those are a few ideas.

• u should try j.c penney's! They have affordable yet fasionable clothes for teens! Go to www.jcp.com and click on teens then click on guys.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should invite a girl friend with you, maybe they can give you hints. It's useless to ask on here since we need to see your body type and all.

• for me the clothes you wear is an expression of who you are. find something that you like & find comfortable & wouldn't be afraid to wear. I don't know what you consider gay clothes but try buying things online, they have a better selection depending if your cheap or not. if you don't know what to buy, then I suggest looking at some magazines for the latest trends and just pick out what you like.