Is long hair really that bad?

I have long hair and everyone seems to hate long hair. Its not super long but it still is a lot longer then everyone else. I've been thinking about getting my hair cut short but I've had long hair for a while and I'm a metal head so it just seems to fit me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical attraction is what makes you want to get to know a person in most circumstances so I'd say even if the girl was worthwhile or not, she could care about hair length.

Personally, I don't like long hair on guys but my boyfriend(the hottest guy on the planet) does have braids so it just goes to show...

What Girls Said 4

• If long hair suits you it is fine. Anybody worthwhile is not going to care about your hair length. Take care of it, wash it and make sure it doesn't look greasy and gross and it is fine =]

• Hey look if yo like and it fits you then I would just keep it . Forget what people think . Everybody is always gonna have something to say about something s0o0o0o if you like just keep it or just get a trim and styled or something.

• I think it depends from girl to girl if they will like long hair on a guy.

• Dude, Long Hair is hot! Keep it, especially if you like it :)

What Guys Said 0