Wavy: link

Updates:
short hair: link
long hair: link
or medium hair: link

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the curly hair style looks the best.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Depends some girls do curls really well long straight hair is attractive too. I'm not a big fan of pigtails for women its fine for girls. Afros and dreads beautiful on African women. Those cool bun/ponytail a lot of Polynesian and Asian woman wear are nice. I like long hair. Although I don't like bangs covering the eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies so much based on the girl it's on. On my fiance I like straight, shoulder length, brunette hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair a straight, like her:
    www.beautifulhairstyles.com/.../LMK_084845.jpg

And if she also prefer men not to have long hair, like you: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q44921-ladies-long-hair-on-guy-yes-or-no

gives them an extra attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever looks good on the girl.

2|0
    0|0
  • really depends on if it fits her face. there is no universal best haircut. it´s the combination and style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm...personally not a fan of tight curls on girls. Wavy or straight, doesn't matter too much to me, but definitely long. Long. Past the shoulder blades. I know it's a pain in the butt to maintain, girls, but trust me when I say it drives some of us abso-frickin-lutely bonkers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the lady. Some styles look better on one then the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long and wavy, or a very loose curl

0|0
    0|0
  • long and wavy !

0|0
    0|0
  • straight

medium or long

0|0
    0|0
  • straight

wavy

curly

long

medium

short

its a total turnoff when their hair is extremely short cause then they look like a boy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• most guys are into long/straight hair I think. that's what my guy friends say anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters

0|0
    0|0