So a lot of people have said I look intimidating...

Do you agree? Is that a good or a bad thing? If it is bad then how do I stop it...?

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a look at your profile pictures.

People say you look intimidating because you're beautiful, guys are probably afraid to approach you because they're afraid of beauitiful women.

What Guys Said 2

• the only thing that would intimidate me about you is your height

• You look tall. How tall are you?

• That's it then. Your intimidation factor comes from being pretty & tall. It's probably a good thing I guess. I mean it's better than people thinking that you're intimidating because you look like you just got out of prison or something. You might have to approach guys instead of having guys approaching you, though. We need more 5'11" ladies around!

What Girls Said 2

• Well I don't know if you look intimidationg..cause I haven't seen you buuut.

Its probably a bad thing, because it means your are sorta fearsome. And as for stopping it try to smile lots and just be outgoing and friendly.

=D

Then again, it might be good to some people, like 'oh she can take care of herself'

• looks like you try WAYY too hard and maybe it's a turnoff for them?