What do you look for in a guy/girl?

Don't be afraid to answer!

• Personality
  • Looks
  • Money
  • Brains
  • Other (Please tell)

Most Helpful Guy

• money all the way

What Guys Said 2

• SEX!

• whether or not I can trust her is what matters most to me. Having been cheated on and betrayed and finding out about a lot of my girl friends who have cheated on their bf's and have tried getting with me while they're seeing someone makes it all the more important that I can trust that person not to cheat and be able to open up to them

What Girls Said 5

• chemistry and personality.

i wanna feel some type of attraction to this person

whether it be his jokes, or his smile, or whatever the reason !

• Personality.

• I go for both personality and brains. I earn money myself, and training as hairdresser taught me that everyone has good looking features and bad looking features.

• A guy can have the best looks, lots of money, and all the brains in the world, but if his personality just sucks I am out!

• First impressions are major to me, so if you're not good looking I wouldn't want the urge to go up to you and try to get to know your personality better, when I know I should.

I have to go for looks, even though that's shallow, but true.