Quiz for boys. True or False.

just random things that girls are always asking on here, now it'll be in one place...

True or False:

high heals are sexier than flats

it's better for girls have to have little something to hold onto (love handles)

big boobs are better than small boobs

short hair is for boys

brunettes are NOT as sexy as blondes

it's better to have a nice butt than nice boobs

it's better for a girl to wear no makeup

if we don't get sex within a month, we're leaving

tattoos and piercings are a turn off

nipples that are too big are gross

we want to be to bare down there

tan is sexier than fair

Most Helpful Guy

• high heals are sexier than flats - false. flats are great cause then you can actually walk without worrying bout her falling over.

it's better for girls have to have little something to hold onto (love handles) - true. it's actually a huge turn on for me as long as she isn't overweight or anything. I just consider a little something to hold on to as more of her to be able to love. :)

big boobs are better than small boobs - false. if given a choice between overly large and overly small, smaller is better. nobody wants a girl who is falling over forwards cause of her breasts! :P

short hair is for boys - true. hair should at least reach beneath the earlobes.

brunettes are NOT as sexy as blondes - false. although hair colour matters little, I am really into brunettes.

it's better to have a nice butt than nice boobs - false. though it really doesn't matter to me, I think better breasts are more imporant than butt.

it's better for a girl to wear no makeup - true for some. I know girls (particularly one special one) who look amazing without makeup. if they have amazing complexion, no makeup is best. if their skin is okay, I'd say foundation and MAYBE something for the eyes would be the max.

if we don't get sex within a month, we're leaving - false. people in it just for the sex aren't in it for a relationship.

tattoos and piercings are a turn off - true. personal opinion. maybe a couple of small ones, but that's it.

nipples that are too big are gross - half-true. I'd prefer smaller nipples, but wtv. her body is her body. :)

we want to be to bare down there - true.

tan is sexier than fair - true. personal opinion. I love tanned girls way over fair skinned girls, however, only if it is natural skin colour or from natural sunlight and not from baking in tanning beds or for hours in the sun.

What Guys Said 6

• high heals are sexier than flats, no and the look like they hurt.

it's better for girls have to have little something to hold onto (love handles), not really, but hey if she has some, who cares?

big boobs are better than small boobs, not in my mind. Smaller ftw :)

short hair is for boys, indeed. Anything under like 2-3 inches are for guys, please no butch haircuts!

brunettes are NOT as sexy as blondes, I have to disagree. I like darker hair. To me it makes them seem more mysterious.

it's better to have a nice butt than nice boobs, Agreed! I love butts :)

it's better for a girl to wear no makeup, maybe. It really depends, foundation at the most. No need to cake on a couple of pounds.

if we don't get sex within a month, we're leaving, no. Stay with the girl for the relationship, not the sex.

tattoos and piercings are a turn off, depends. If the tattoo is small, and in certain places it's interesting. And some piercings are good looking, but most aren't.

nipples that are too big are gross, I'm not sure on this one.

we want to be to bare down there, yep. But I'm sure it will change as I get older.

tan is sexier than fair, it depends on the intensity. If it is a light tan, I like it. but fair is better.

• First...ask 1,000 guys, get 1,000 different answers.

But if you really want to know...

True or False:

"high heals are sexier than flats"

I guess...? I'm a guy, so I don't really care about shoes...

"it's better for girls have to have little something to hold onto (love handles)"

I disagree.

"big boobs are better than small boobs"

NOOOOOOOO! False! Generally the girls with smaller boobs are the more athletic girls who are also skinnier & have toned stomachs.

"short hair is for boys"

Generally, yes. Few girls can pull off short hair. The odds aren't in your favor. Don't try it!

"brunettes are NOT as sexy as blondes"

I disagree. It depends on the face/hairstyle/body type.

"it's better to have a nice butt than nice boobs"

No. I guess with both, it's about shape, not size.

"it's better for a girl to wear no makeup"

Yeah, I guess.

"if we don't get sex within a month, we're leaving"

Within a month of what? Within a month of starting the relationship starting? No. There are A LOT of guys saving themselves for marriage. If you want one of these guys, it's recommended that you save yourself too. ;)

"tattoos and piercings are a turn off"

Yeah. That's true.

"nipples that are too big are gross"

Kinda. But what constitutes "too big"?

"we want to be to bare down there"

Eh. Don't have to be completely bare...

"tan is sexier than fair"

No! Not true. Pale can be VERY hot. Especially with dark hair.

• high heals are sexier than flats - False, I prefer casual and a girl who isn't very girly (no high heals).

it's better for girls have to have little something to hold onto (love handles) - nothing too much and nothing too skinny. I think the girl herself is enough for me to hold on to.

big boobs are better than small boobs - False, I prefer small.

short hair is for boys - False, Whatever looks nice and she likes.

brunettes are NOT as sexy as blondes - False, hair doesn't make the girl.

it's better to have a nice butt than nice boobs - Could go either way, but I'll say false.

it's better for a girl to wear no makeup - True, although not necessarily "better". I think a girl is nice just the way she is, and doesn't need to cover up anything unless she wants to.

if we don't get sex within a month, we're leaving - False.

tattoos and piercings are a turn off - True (with exception of ear rings and SMALL tattoos)

nipples that are too big are gross - True (only because of the "too", it implied that they are bigger than big)

we want to be to bare down there - True

tan is sexier than fair - False

• high heals are sexier than flats - doesn't f***ing matter

it's better for girls have to have little something to hold onto (love handles) - can go either way

big boobs are better than small boobs -true

short hair is for boys - true

brunettes are NOT as sexy as blondes - I'm a brunette guy

it's better to have a nice butt than nice boobs - true

it's better for a girl to wear no makeup - true

if we don't get sex within a month, we're leaving - not always

tattoos and piercings are a turn off - false

nipples that are too big are gross - depends on how big

we want to be to bare down there - true

tan is sexier than fair - not always

• High heels, yeah sexier, but I don't really care most of the time, if it goes with the outfit, then its all good

False, I prefer my girls to be nice and slim, overweight girls I don't find attractive, obviously It depends on lots of other factors aswell but as a general rule, flab is bad

not necessarily, in proportion, and pert are more important to me

not always, but it has to be a girl style short hair cut if you get me, not like a buzz cut, but some girls can pull it off

False, its a non-issue, couldn't care less about hair colour

In my opinion butt is more important, than boobs so true

not necessarily. make-up is there for a reason, to make you look better, if it looks good then why not

eh, its a tricky one, sex is important but not the be all and end all, but if it was a serious relationship I would expect sex, unless there was good reason

i personally really like tattoos, piercings I don't like if they are on the face,e.g. eyebrow, nose etc...

i do prefer smaller nipples, massive ones are not as sexy to me, but its not a deal breaker

yes, I like shaven, but I don't mind it trimmed either, just don't have a jungle

doesn't matter, once again if it looks good, it looks good, there isn't a specific criteria

• A little something to hold onto is not over-weight. it means that she's not skin and bone.

• Yeah, but not having something to hold on to, does not necessarily make you skin and bones

• I'm not going to answer that with true or falses, because it'll just confuse me.

I don't think shoes are sexy, regardless of height.

I guess I probably prefer a mild amount of weight to extreme skinniness, but excessive extra flab is extremely unattractive.

Breast size doesn't matter to me.

Some girls look really beautiful with short hair.

Most people, myself included, seem to prefer brown hair to blonde hair.

I think I prefer breasts, but I don't really care about either of them that much.

It depends on the girl. Some look fine with or without it, some look better without it.

That is completely ridiculous, and I seriously hope most people wouldn't say that.

I don't generally like tattoos or piercings, yes.

Giant nipples are unattractive to me.

I don't really care about that.

I definitely strongly disagree with this. I prefer pale skin to tan skin.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a good idea! :)

• woww. I was surprised about most of the guys responses about preferring smaller boobs. Wowww.