What p*sses you off the most about guys/girls?

just for the hell of it

Most Helpful Girl

• to be brutally honest, I hate guys who are shallow. I hate guys who tell me 'oh you need to fix this and this and this' I tell them to stfu. seriously.

i don't like dealing with crap so I tell any guy who I happen to date and he's like telling me this sort of crap. I know I look hot and I am the trendy type but if a guy is going to tell me I should change my body in anyway, I totally scare the crap out of him and tell him to get real.

i don't take it. I just deal with it lol.

i understand that some guys or that most guys care about how a girl looks, but honestly, when someone's direct to my face about stuff like that, I totally give them the lecture of their lives lol. fun times..hehe

• I'm from minnesota and still have never been to canada lol how is it up there anyway? I've always wanted to take a road trip up there, and it's so close hehe.....i've always wanted to go to quebec, that's the french area right? I'm sure that's pretty cool...plus I've heard that the cops up there are a lot cooler about certain things than the ones here =)

• Lols. I speak a little french myself. yes quebec is french. but their french is slightly different than authentic french. I live in western canada. where it snows a lot where I am from. I snowboard a lot so. I've been to toronto a few times. shopping is great there. I love the people in toronto. I think I'll move there some time. how's minnesota?

• I would say it's pretty ordinary, nothing too exciting, there's always this saying about "minnesota nice" but there's still quite a bit of assholes and idiots around here.......i don't know I really can't think of anything interesting to say about minnesota at this point.....maybe in a little bit lol

What Girls Said 4

• I hate--well, I can't stand guys who have their opinions of what girls/women should look like. They compare us, to celebrities, supermodels, ect... it just really bugs me. And the thing is, I get hit on all the time, it's not like some sort of personal vendetta, but men do it (in my opinion/experience) a lot more than women, and that dosen't seem fair.

I also can't stand when guys rush into a relationship, and then lose interest.

Ugh! >:-(

• When a guy knows you really like him and he likes you just as much but he ignores you and waits till the last minute after your over him and onto the next guy to try and woo you over. That seems to be my life story.

• i hate it when they can't satisfy me

• guys who look through my window when I'm changing then tell me I look hot in underwear at school

• How big is your window that you had to make guy plural? Damn girl.

• Lol yea I mean I can see why you'd hate that but damn is there like this steady parade of guys passing by your window every morning?

• The football team walks to school and my house is right in front of the school so when I'm getting dressed they walk by and look

What Guys Said 5

• I hate it when a girl knows she is hot and acts better than everyone.

Also, I know you women can't really help it, but when they are on their period they sometimes feel ugly and don't want to leave their room. And it sucks when I want to see them still.

• My only gripe is how they expect men to make the initial steps to dating. It's annoying when a girl likes you, yet she won't tell you.

• When they lie to you because they don't want to hurt your feelings, just tell me the truth. I'm talking about cheating etc.

• Any girl who thinks only of herself, and doesn't think or feel for others.

• Girls who are always saying, "Oh don't worry you'll find someone... Uh, Not me though, you wouldn't want to date me, you're too good for me..." and all that other bullsh*t. Its all about making herself feel good.