Which looks cooler, sexier, or just better, the Camry hybrid or the Fusion hybrid?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think cars are sexy lol. I like the camry better, but I always prefer toyotas. I don't really think Ford really even makes good cars. Just my opinion though :)

What Girls Said 9

• i think the fushion is more attractive.

• I think that the Fusion looks like a younger person's car. But I always prefer Toyotas over Fords.

• No question that Fusion looks better!

• the fusion looks better but the toyota is most likely to last longer and not have a lot of car problems

• definitely the first

• I think I like the fusion better.

• Took me ages to decide lol but the fusion is defo hotter!

• just as much as I hate Ford Fusions I would go with the ford. It looks good

• camry

What Guys Said 2

• I think the fusion is better. Because it looks better and you will never catch me saying a non-american car is good.

• I like the Fusion better. But I am also happy that Ford, one of the American big three, is taking steps to produce a real hybrid. I hope Ford drops the powertrain into say, a smaller car, like the Focus or an all-new car, because if it gets more than 50mpg+, I will get one.

My 48mpg 2004 Civic Hybrid is getting older, she still runs wonderfully, no problems, but I'd like to upgrade in the next year or two, so its nice to see my options expanding.