Guys. What would you define as pretty?

all the girls I know are so jealous of my best friend, because we all think she is outstandingly beautiful. the weird thing is, she has never had a boyfriend, and all the guys I know seem more interested in my other friends . . the ones I wouldn't necessarily expect.

She is about 5'' 7, long legs, toned stomach, 32c boobs, pretty green eyes, full lips and short brown hair.

do guys see girls differently to the way we do?/

Most Helpful Guy

• We def see things differently, some guys like different types of bodies. Slightly shorter than myself , so 5' 7 to 5' 9 is where I like, and I prefer longer hair, the body does not have to be AMAZING, but I like cute. Personally I think just a cute girl who is really fun to hang with is way better than some gorgeous girl, and never forget a naturally pretty girl is way better than one who needs a lot of makeup, at least that's just me.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes!

I heard girls call girls pretty,good looking,cute,ugly,fat,etc and most of the time I disagree.

I have a friend who can tell exactly the type of girls I like,so when she thinks about setting me up for example(She helped me a lot,good friend) I have no doubt that the looks will fit what I'm looking.All's that left is personality.

Also everyone has there own taste,so at times it's the same whether it's man or woman.

Peace!

• certain things yull get bet it don't make up the whole picture. happy, genuinely nice, freindly and a little bit evil in the right way! personal virtues and a dash of vice, plus got individual style. hot women kinda glow and yeah guys are shallow but theyre not completely stupid - looks don't mean everything. they are a big part of everything fr a guy but even that includes style, way, healthy lifestyle, and various other factors that aren't genetic.

• Yep. Guys I know yell about how hot this gal is and then when I see her I am like...All she has is blond hair and I can see her black roots... The prettiest girls I have met are honest, smart and hard working. Green eyes are nice tho.

What Girls Said 1

• guys can see it differently then you do. but there also might be a reason why guys don't go after her. like is she not easy enough! most guys also aren't lookign for outstandingly beautiful.. most of them want a girl who is down to do all the sexual stuff