Guys, how do you like your women?

Do we have to look like a movie star, or can we have (a little) chub here and there?

Most Helpful Guy

• THICK! GIRLS MUST BE THICK! didn't say fat now, but thick! HMMMMMM MMMM! must have a very nice round phat booty! something along the lines of serena williams that is a prettey nice booty! prefer no cellulite but wateva! (J-LO HAS NO ASS, DONT BE DECEIVED) nice breast C and up preferably. nice long hair or well kept afro. modest make-up if any. thin waist. soft skin. very VERY feminine. I LOVE UM GIRLY! to many chicks today thinking its cool to deny their femininity. I can't stand it. thas pretty much it. oh and CANT OVER REACT AND GET SAY MEAN THINGS OUT OF ANGER AND A DEVOTE CHRISTIAN! thas all. oh and race doesn't matter! don't think it does for any guys hahaha

What Guys Said 15

• Hope these answers can help you.

What do guys look for in a serious relationship? >>> link

What are the major turnoffs for guys? >>> link

What does a "dream girl" (physical appearances) look like (for these guys)? >>> link

• no one likes a fat person. A little chub here and there is not an issue. To me looks has just been something that gets me interested in a girl initially. Ultimately, the looks becomes less of an issue and personality and everything else becomes more important.

• I only like them if they make Ethiopians look fat.

Ok I lie.

I like them athletic. I don't like big muscles, but I do like defined ones.

I basically like women along these lines:

link

• Mmmm everyone has their preferences in looks for guys and girls. Some like tall, some like dark. Many go for "thin to win" while others enjoy "more to love." My personal preference is athletic build but that's secondary to her personality. If she's a bitch she gets recycled (<--- I like em eco friendly? haha)

• i like a girl with a little chub here and there. like a little chub on her tummy is nice and a little chub on the butt is good to. a girl who looks like a movie star who is skinny does not appeal to me because hugging a skinny grl would be like huggin a twig and I would proabably feel her bones and all and some guys don't like that. I like a girl with a little chub here and there because I have some chub here and there. also if a girl had chub then it would make her skin feel soft and smooth unlike a girl who is skinny then it would be boney and rough. Most of my friends like girls with chub here and there and that's what they rather have than a girl who is really skinny. so a girl with chub here and there is my type of girl.

• No need to look like a movie star I guess.Infact people in my region like chubby girls better than slim girls:)I personally like chubby girls too:) lol

• 0|0
  • I like 'em way skinny, but we don't always get what we want. Model skinny is awesome, voluptuous or athletic is great.

• My girlfriend has a little chub, as I have a tiny bit too. I think it's nice :)

It's sorta nice also cause if they looked like a movie star, they might feel like they could get better. :)

• I like my women sunny side up! lol Women do not have to be perfect, because I am not perfect! A little chub is ok as long as they workout, because that is what I do. I just want a woman that takes care of themselves.

• i personaly like women with meat on there bones and I hate women who always think they need to lose weight, I think women with a little extra are very sexy and they are usually the fun ones : )

• Your a very mature young boy :)

keep it up! I bet you make all the girls feel great about their bodys :P

xx

• Cute is good, not some super model thin, that's just scary. Athletic is good, and all girls are gonna have a little something here and there unless they are weird with their body.

• Me pesonaly. I like my girls to have flesh..I mean..I don't really find skeletons all that atractive.

• A little chub is alright, but she has to still look like a woman. As long as she looks like she tries to take care of herself then it is fine.

• I like my women how I like my burritos hot and spicy with some extra meat

What Girls Said 3

• i believe that most guys including my boyfriend like girls that have something here and there so they can grab on ...i don't think guys like sticks because there is no fun to them. who likes to touch bones?lol

• i like a girl to be nice looking but with a little fat on her belly and bum but intelligent woman are best there's somthing about a woman that can teach you a thing or two

• No one likes a fat girl.