Belly button piercing!!!

So you gotta tell me does it hurt?

I'm going to get it done today lol and I'm scared haha!

what does it feel like?

soreness afterwards?

whats the actual piercing like?

does it hurt like really bad?

on a scale form 1-10?

lol I'm super curious!

Most Helpful Girl

• I got my belly button pierced when I was 16, I have a really low tolerance for pain. I am a HUGE baby haha... I was really worked up and scared to get it done. When I got it done, the needle went through kind of slow, but surprisingly it was totally bearable. On a scale from 1-10, I would give it a 3. You can do it for sure, and if you take good care of it, it will not get infected. Just don't play with it or touch it unless you are cleaning it and it should heal fine... Best of Luck! You can do it :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• yea I got mine..done...its not so bad..its a hot pinch..thats it...and b4 you know it...they have the bar in...

i was super nervous 2...trust me...ull feel grand afterwards...but even if ur nervousdont back out of it...ull do fine..lol

good luck

• Everyone I know that has had it done said it didn't really hurt! But I would still be too scared but I'm soft-even having my ears pierced hurt soo bad for me lol. Be really careful with it afterwards so that it doesn't get infected-my sisters did and she ended up having to let it close and it did look yucky when it got infected.

• Ahh lucky you! My mom said she would take me to get mine if I lost all my belly fat by my birthday which is in september.

• On a scale of 1-10 it's a 13 of really really gross if you let it get infected :)

• I don't have my pierced but I know people who do and they said it hurts really bad.. Make sure you get someone who really knows what they're doing because my friend got hers done by an apprentice at the tattoo/piercing shop and she pierced the fat above her belly button instead of piercing her actual belly button. eek!

• When I was 15 I really wanted belly button piercing and I just did it to myself. It didn't hurt, doesn't take much time to do and as I experimented with needle a lot I was prepared well paying a lot attention to safety, so no infections occurred =] Problem is I got bored of it, what a waste it was XD

So don't be scared, it probably can hurt just a bit or maybe not at all (on a scale I'll give it 1-2), one of my old friends had have it done and she said it was almost painless.

• It hurts for a couple of seconds as they go on. Its a real quick strong pain but then its over like that. Mind of matter, hon. Its not that bad. Just go in there and get it over with. think about how good its gonna look when its done in seconds. Its tolerable. It'll be a little sore for like a couple of days.

On a scale: 6-7, mediocre pain(slight)