What is considered too much makeup?

I ended up uploading this just for the hell of it and a lot of people ended up watching it.

So I'm wondering would you consider this fake/too much makeup?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it was too much. Like some one said before, you already have nice skin so you don't need to spend all that time with foundation. Just some concealer and finishing powder should be more than enough. And the fact that your under 18 should keep you from using allll that make up. For a pretty girl like you, all you need is concealer, powder, eyeliner and mascara! that's it! Chuck the eye shadow because to me, young girls with a ton of eye shadow look like little girls who are trying to grow up too fast lol

• Thank you. :)

I find it funny however, that everyone is saying not to use so much foundation when I actually cut the part of me applying foundation out. The cream I put on my face was a moisturizer, not foundation.

• Oh I know lol. It's kind of hard to explain, but its easy to tell if some one is wearing foundation. The skin just looks different, and no offense at all, but it looks unatural. You can even check the before and after in your video if you want. You don't need any of that heavy foundation because you have a nice and even complexion! =P

What Guys Said 4

• WAY too much work involved there, and you really didn't look all that different at the end. I'd say save yourself the effort, you looked great to begin with.

Not sure what all that business with the hair was, it looked exactly the same to me at the end.

• You seem pretty hot in the beginning. It seems like too much to me, but I don't really know what the norm is so. I don't think all that work is necessary though.

• you are hot both ways

• That girl wasn't ugly to begin with. And, yeah, that might have been a bit too much makeup.

What Girls Said 9

• it looks fine but the eye make up needed more blending/ toning down. otherwise, the girl in the video is pretty

• I think that's a lot of time spent on how you look. well I guess I'm not one to talk. but I'm goth. so I have to apply the white face makup and black eyeshadow. and even for me to applt white to all parts of my skin that show and do the eyes and lips I take 5 minutes. that looked like it took 10 minutes to 15. I think that really is much too much.

• I don't really think you need the foundation, you already have really nice skin. You look very pretty both ways though :)

• You pretty much looked the same before and after... but you weren't ugly to start off with so I guess that was false advertising haha. All you really needed was some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss :)

• i don't think so.

mb jus a lot of eye make up, but that looks like that's it.

• u don't all that foundation...i think its a waste because you looked da same after using it but other then that no it doesn't look like too much make-up

• id say that's too much with the foudationa nd blush everything else is good

• I think you look great before the makeup.

• just a tad over just right, but you look pretty and the beginning, maybe just a little eyeshadow, then eyeliner, then lip gloss and foundation and blush, and your hair and eyebrow stuff and you should be good to go, that's what I do and I look pretty good

• Lol, everything that you just listed was the only thing that I do. Besides concealer and bronzer.

• Those are the two things my boyfriend says just don't stand out on my face, so I quit wasting my money on something that doesn't do anything for me, I cut it out of my make-up routine and he says I look hotter than ever, go figure!