If You Could Change ONE Physical Characteristic About Yourself That You Think Would Make You Significantly Hotter, What Would It Be?

Whats something you dont like about yourself that you wish you could change?
maybe..

Height
Hair
Skin
Weight
Eye Color
Voice
Nose
etc..

What ever it may be

0|0
30|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Height: I'm perfectly fine with this.
    Hair: longer hair to my butt
    Skin: maybe some redness and acne scaring on my face
    Weight: I'm overweight so I'll prefer to be thin but not fit (abs and arm muscle, just something more natural looking)
    Eye Color: maybe grey or hazel, but I feel brown fit my warm personality better.
    Voice: I don't have a problem with this. I can basically mock every voice. I don't have an annoying voice though.
    Nose: I think if I had a smaller nose I'll be more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok now pick ONE

• Show All
    • Nose. It's hard to change and expensive.

• lol yup.i would choose that too

What Guys Said 16

• Hair, definitely.
    I'd be a damn model if my hairline wasn't making a b line for the back of my head.
    Best believe I'm gonna rock the fuck out of the bald look when the time comes though!

0|0
    0|0
    • YUp!! you go glenn coco!! :) rock that shit! hehhe

• Show All
    • Yeah, until the whole girlfriend thing happened, I don't think I'd seen a single chick flick my entire life haha

• ohmg i forgot that maybe guys dont watch mean girls lol
      the guys i know have lol..their proablly weird hehhe

• Skin. I want perfectly smooth, resilient skin with zero blemishes, scars, discolorations, etc. I'd settle for close to perfect...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I say everything from the top of my head down. Does that count as only one thing?

LOL!

0|0
    0|0
    • ummm.

ummm...

no pick one

• Show All
    • I'd like to get my skin tightened up from my weight loss.

• oh ok..cool..congrats on the weight loss..thats great :)

• I'd say I am good height and have good hair, skin, and face so I just need an awesome body lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say my height

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 inches taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin. I want flawless skin. And hair on my arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • other than packing on 30 pounds of muscle, I wish i was taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would change nothing about my self, I'm happy with the way I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Permanent six pack.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair. I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say height for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd change my weight mainly the tummy area

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30 pounds overweight and I think it's a huge issue with the ladies. So I'd lose it, working on it already.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say weight. I think that aside from my weight, I'm all around pretty awesome.

0|0
    0|0
    • Love your attitude. I should have the same attitude

• Show All
    • 20 bucks says once your weight is good, you'll find something else you don't like =p

• Haha its always possible, but over the last few years I have tackled just about everything else I wanted to change about myself.

What Girls Said 29

• My skin, I have red spots (I assume it's hyperpigmentation from acne) and some spots here and there. I really wish it would fade and go away since I can't leave the door without make up and when I have a boyfriend, it would take me a lot of time to dare to let him see my face without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want perfect skin - like no acne, wrinkles, or dark circles under my eyes, so I don't have to wear concealer or foundation. That would make me pretty happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • dont we all lol

• Show All
    • i feel like my eyes are kinda creepy lol..and i think 5'10 is too tall i wouls feel awkward..but 5'7 maybe 5'8 is perfect heehe, but maybe im worried about stupid shit lol (true about the model thing though hehe)

• Oh yeah I would for sure feel awkward at 5'10" but if I can have a good career as a model then it's worth it haha. Otherwise I kinda do like being 5'4"...it's a good height :)

• i would say height

0|0
    0|0
  • My boobs... They're so small lol

0|1
    0|0
  • the weird black marks/spots on my ribs, they look ugly and scary.
    Sometimes it dissapears for a little while, but few weeks later it gets visible again...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd speed my metabolism up 100x so I could be model thin without putting in any effort to maintain it

1|0
    0|0
  • My hands.. Mainly skin in general..its so naturally dry and hard to make agreeable haha

0|0
    0|0
    • are you serious? and you think that would make u better looking? lol

• Show All
    • oh ok i just though the "just hands" thing was funny.
      never heard of that kind of insecurity

• Haha me either.. They're just kinda odd and its always one of the first things people tell me haha

• it used to be height but now not anymore hehe.. my bf loves my height so i'd say bigger boobs. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • My height. I feel like if my legs were a few inches longer it would make a significant diffwrence

0|0
    0|0
    • ya me too (like 3-4 inches), i dont think guys know how much we care about our own height too lol:)

• I wanna be tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs. I would grow boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flatten my stomach a little

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose! I hate it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to gain muscle and tone

0|0
    0|0
  • my hair
    filllll

0|0
    0|0
  • My voice :/

0|0
    0|0
    • WOW really.why dont you like it?

well im not goin to lie i wish mine wasint as deep, but apparently im the only one who notices I don't know

• Show All
    • Girls with squeakier voices are cute =]

• @asker that might be true!
      @rthomas43 awe thanks :)

• Bigger boobs.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a big nose that is like to be cuter.

0|0
    0|0
  • My weight ,
    My cellulite ,
    My nose,
    My sleepy eyes,

0|0
    0|0
    • pick one

• Show All
    • lol whats sleepy eyes hehe?

• Lol my eyes look sleepy , and people always think that im sleepy or tired , when actually im not.

• My weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I didn't have dark circles under my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • OMG yess this tooo your right..save money on concealer lolol

• Can I pick my face? LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • My stomach area I hate it I wish it was like flat, toned you know.

0|0
    0|0
    • yup definitely :) nice small waist..

• Bigger butt.
    I'm a very top heavy girl, haha... all boobs, not enough butt.
    It's not completely flat or anything, but I wouldn't hate if it at least seemed to be equal to my top, you know?

0|0
    0|0
    • lol ya my friend is like that and she hates it.hehejust be proportionate right..

• Show All
    • Sounds like you need to get your ass (or lack thereof ;] ) to the gym and do some squats!

• U want a bubble butt u say ma sparrow? x)

• My pinky toe, It looks like a macaroni noodle :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had better skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like a bump on my nose that I developed during puberty. It reminded me of some yucky stuff that happened in my life at that time, so I got it removed! Im fairly happy with the results.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats great :) glad it went well

• Skin, I want lighter skin
    Everything else is pretty much perfect
    Maybe I can get my teeth more whiter too

1|0
    0|0
  • Only one? Hmmmmm, my height

0|0
    0|0
    • how tall are you , and how tall do you wish you would be?

• Show All
    • my cousin is 5 ft even and i dont even notice she's soo hot lol blue eyes and dark hair and gets all the guys..
      her body is great too..but maybe she's just lucky.im sure you look fine dont let it put you down :)

• My looks are fine lol just height would make me more kick ass at MMA lol I could dominate