Do guys like brown eyes or find them attractive?

I have big brown eyes. And I feel like guys like blue or green more

Well men usually say, eyes are the first thing they notice lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• We don't care for eye color, we care for cuteness, if you have a waist, or a nice tight butt, or nice boobies, or a petite body, or a long slender body, or if your face looks fresh and femenine, that we care

• I like all kinds of eyes, but big brown eyes are my favorite. I'm not sure why, but they give me a greater sense of vertigo, like I'm falling into them. I love it! :)

• Why are you inconfident about yourself? Why are you asking this?

So then the whole world of Asians are considered 2nd class to the blondes and blue eyes? No dont be like hitler.

You have no idea how many brilliant people are brunette and brown eyes. You are being shallow on yourself.
    It was Audrey Hepburns anniversary recentlym im sure u know. She is brunette n brown eyes n she is respected as one of the most elegant and beautiful woman. Why? Is it her looks? There are certainly blonde girls "hotter" than her but why didn't receive the same recognition?

because she believed in herself. She loved others and herself. She was a confident person. She love what she loves and thats that. Dont care about any fly who says you aren't something cuz of ur skin or eye or hair colour.

Believe in who you are.
    Ps. I also liked blonde girls until I met my sweetheart. She is brunette and brown eyes and I wouldn't exchange her for a 1 million blonde girls.

• Nah I am confident in who I am and how I look trust me I do. But I was wondering solely about eye color. I definitely don't think it makes anyone better. I usually ignore whay others tjink. But that one user he always tries to bashor hate on stuff I comment on when to comes to this. But I love your answer. You are sweet. Thank you :)

• Ah I see, thats good ! Well dont worry I'll support ya ;)
      u could always come to Europe , countries near the baltic sea, brown eyes are rare.

• Awww your support is appreciated =) thank you. I always wanted to come to Europe actually, I wanna travel and see the world =). I hope to visit one day

• No.. Brown/Black isn't "attractive."

Green/Blue eyes are superior.

Although, amber eyes can be pretty.

Like these: 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../amber-eyes.jpg

• Lol, cheeseburgers. I think it's your word choice. Your declaration of attractiveness comes off as fairly absolute. Plus words like inferior/superior are usually going to ruffle some feathers... Although I'm sure both of these were your intention whether consciously or unconsciously :). I always wanted brown eyes. Probably because of Van Morrison.

• The poll shows preference, not superiority: The majority of the population would rather listen to Lady Gaga than Wagner. If I say, 'I prefer blue eyes', I'm not saying I dislike brown eyes significantly less than blue eyes, in fact, the poll says nothing respect to how much I like brown eyes, that information is simply not given statistically. You said "Brown/Black isn't "attractive." Also, we made no mention of human psychology. I can say all kinds of things with regard to preference, but in real life, you know, *reality*, humans don't operate strictly according to overt consciousness.

A person has so many facets of physical appearance that it is not simply possible to have anything close to ideal, and in fact, you probably wouldn't notice these supposed deviations or consider them as bad.

Also, in response to the image of the unusually attractive amber eyed girl: www.next-guru-now.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bildschirmfoto-2013-04-04-um-15.05.27.png

• eye color means little to me to be honest. for me eyes are windows into the soul and i can gaze into a woman's eyes no matter what color they are.

• Eye color plays no role in deciding whether I am or am not attracted to a woman.

Pretty eyes are nice I guess, but I really don't care. There are way more important things than eye color

• eyes are my favorite part of a girl, and pretty brown eyes are always a plus.

• Blue or brown <3 It does not matter :)

• I prefer green or blue eyes but that doesn't mean I find brown eyes unattractive. In my opinion, the lighter the better.

• I don't know. I find eyes attractive more on the basis of how they look on her face, how she blinks, how she makes eye contact and so on

• I like all kinds of eye color but i like light blue/blue more.

• I prefer blue but brown is nice too

• The colors of your eyes dont matter. Usually is ur face or your hawt body

• I don't really look at eye colour but if I had to pick and choose I'd say green is the prettiest.

• Eye color is the least of my problems. It's all about da booty haha

What Girls Said 8

• Some men might have certain preferences, but that doesn't mean they find brown eyes to be unattractive. I know plenty who love big brown eyes. I think big brown eyes are gorgeous!
    My eyes are hazel. At times they are green, at times they are amber, and at times they are this grayish color. I always wanted big brown eyes... I'm sure yours are beautiful because you are a very pretty girl:) be grateful for what you have and as you can see, many men find them to be very attractive.

• In my country it's said brown eyes are warmer than any other color...
    Of course there are many tones of brown as well, but I think it depends on where you live and culture. I never heard of anyone being rejected because they had brown eyes...

• I don't think people get rejected because of it, i just wanted to know if it had any guys or people who absolutely loved brown eyes :)

• No...that's not true. A LOT of people prefer brown eyes. :)

• A person could have green eyes but not have nice features or a pretty face. So depends on the individual. Brown eyes that are big will look beautiful if you have nice features too :)

• Lots of guys like brown eyes

• Brown eyes are attractive too. Depends on the guy, some may prefer it over blue, etc

• Yeah I sure do fine them attractive. :)

• I have big brown eyes as well and that thought has never crossed my mind.
    Blue and green eyes stand out more but they're not necessarily more attractive

• I know 2 girls that have brown eyes, I talk to just make eye contact with just because I think their eyes are pretty.