Girls, how much make-up do you use?

How long does it take you to put it all on? filler filler

0|0
28|0

Most Helpful Girl

• http://global3.memecdn.com/women-men_o_510165.webp

usually varies by occassion and mood. If im going to out with my boyfriend/friends at a bar. Where the lighting would be dark, i would apply heavier makeup on. When we're hiking or doing any sport related activities i have nothing on. When going out for lunch and its very casual, i usually just put on eyeliner, lip stick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• I don't wear wake up. I think 99% of a girls appearance is her body, hair, clothes, demeanour, intelligence and attitude so I don't wear make up - I want to look beautiful naturally. My friend told me 12 years ago that when you wear make up your body stops producing natural pigment so you become dependent on the make up to look good.

2|0
    0|0
    • That pigment thing might explain those celebs they catch photos of with no make up. They always look irregularly washed out

• On an average day I wear eye liner, mascara and a bit of concealer on dark circles or blemishes and it takes about 5 minutes in the morning to put it on.

If I'm going out on a night out I'll normally wear eye liner, mascara, concealer, eye shadow and a bit of gloss or lip gloss. That can take 10, 15 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use no makeup on a daily basis. It takes me 0 seconds to apply.

The MOST I use is for special occasions. Then I break out the eyeliner. Oooo. Take 30 seconds.

If it's a normal, nonwedding day, you get my bare face. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 minutes. I only put on mascara, pencil and lip balm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer on my dark circles and on any possible blemishes. Mascara on my eyelashes. And then I fill in my eyebrows some, but only a little. That's it. It takes like 5 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes me like 2 minutes to put on what I wear because, I wear foundation and blue mascara ( to bring out the color in my hazel eyes) and some lipstick usally purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use concealer and creamy powder to cover pimples etc. everyday which takes from 1-5 minutes.
    I used to line my eyes with a liquid eyeliner not so long ago, it took 10-15 minutes because I'm the person who has shaking hands (they shake all the time) and I had to wash them off quite often and start again..
    Now I do puppy eyes with 2 eye shadows and a pencil.. And it takes 5-10 minutes.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually wear make up, i just put on mascara.

But if i am going out, I wear a little powder, eye shadow, mascara and eye liner. I don't wear lipstick I wear lip balm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer, powder, eyebrows, sometimes a dab of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush on.

10 minutes, 6-7 if I hurry.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much make-up -> none at all.
    How long -> 0 milliseconds. So fast =D

2|0
    0|0
  • Primer for face, foundation, powder, eyeshadow primer, eyshadow, eyeliner, blush, lipgloss or lipstick. Takes me about 15-20 minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use any for the most part. I might use liner and mascara in a blue moon

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascera, eyeliner and a little color on my face. It takes about 5-8 minutes in the morning. I touch up my eyes once or twice a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally zero.
    I tried applying kaajal once. Lets just say that it didn't go too well.

When its a special occasion, I wear clear gloss. But that's all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever wear it. Only for parties so about 5-15 mins

0|0
    0|0
  • Next to none.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually only do mascara and black eyeliner. That usually takes 10 min. Now, if its a special occasion I will wear foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and lipstick. It would take 30 min. But that rarely happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use make up a whole lot.

I do have sets of foundation/brushes/blush etc,.. But I don't use them anymore.

The only thing I wear is liquid eyeliner for my top eyelid. That takes me 1-2 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a bit. Average day I'm done in 20 minutes. If I'm going out or something really special I can spend an hour or more on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, so no time is wasted as a result.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just eyeliner. And lipstick if i feel like it.. 5-10 min.

0|0
    0|0
  • mascara and lip tint-weekdays
    none on weekends

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 minutes? bit of mascara and occasionally concealer if its been a late one haha

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 minutes tops! There are more important things to do during the day than cake make-up on your face. Some girls spend hours a day when you count in all the time they re-apply during the day as well! ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 10 mins to an hour. I use almost every product but some days I skip contouring or elaborate eye looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe lipgloss and that's just a few seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara. 2 minutes. Done.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.