Do you think this outfit matches?

m.flickr.com/#/photos/123534157@N03/14103589216/

Do you think this outfit matches? If not do u have any suggestions on what to match the top with. The top is a bit long on me. It was a gift

The top was a bit long on me so I tucked it underneath the skirt and pulled it out a little

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it doesn't look very good. You shouldn't match a baggy item of clothing with another baggy item of clothing. It makes you look like a tent, or like you're literally wearing a bag over your body.
    Either match that skirt with a tight top, or match that top with a tight (and preferably shorter) skirt.

What Guys Said 7

• i think between the colors and then the stripes it is a bit of a mismatch. like if that skirt didn't have the stripes or the shirt didn't have the rib cage it would probably be fine

• Nah, i dont think they would be ok c.c

Something like thise will match that that top very well ---> www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

Thise also looks nice ---> static.indiska.com/.../102167522DKGREY.jpg

Right?

^-^

• Thanks for the suggestions :) I honestly don't know what I was thinking matching these two pieces together lol.

• Ur welcome ^-^

Its good puting crazy clothes together lol , u might get a nice match *.*

Saying by experiencing with my sis lol

• It's not that the colors don't match, the problem is the top itself. It's horrible.

• Not really. I'd pick a solid top.

• if the top was darker it would match. but since it isn't then no it doesn't match. get a different top

• Couldn't tell the url isn't working.

• ohhhh...Im sorry to say but it's very ugly...most especially the outfit on the top.

What Girls Said 4

• Think it would look better with the top tucked out or wear the top with leggings or jeans. Looks a bit mismatched/messy.

• No.

The dress looks like it belongs on the bathroom floor, to be frank with you.

• It doesn't match well. Can't you just wear a pair of jeans?

• I personally wouldn't put them together. I would wear something more tight-fitting on the top. Maybe just a t-shirt that matches the light stripes on the skirt.