Which dress do you prefer out of the two?

Please look at both before u decide.

Most Helpful Girl

• @Cupcake2637 The second choice is a beautiful dress. I love the nude tones to the dress, it also looks very elegant. The first choice looks like a bedazzled cupcake, (no disrespect towards your username) in my opinion it's just ugly. Best of luck.

Sincerely,

Erotica

What Guys Said 7

• Second. They look similar but different color.

• the second one for sure (hands down)

• the second one hands down. it looks elegant and mature. the first one looks like something a girl would wear to a sweet 16 .

• The peach one.

The pink one may be cute if you are black and very dark skinned.

• I like the 2nd one better

• the bottom one cuz it has a girl in it
    lift

• Bottom right

What Girls Said 6

• Tough choice, both are stunning and sexy. I'd get both, ha, ha. What are you thinking for shoes? I'm thinking nude peep toe pumps or silver strappy sandals.

• I was leaning on the second as well :) I have chosen these nude laced heels.

• Opps I thought u said the second one was your choice. That's why I said I was leaning towards the second hehe

• I'd have to agree. I do love the pink (one of my fav colors) but the beige/nude makes more sense, and you may get more uses out of it.
      Nude laced heels? I love it!

• The second one. It's classier and cute.

• The second one! They're both cute but I really REALLY like the second one.

• I will have to go with 2nd. First one screams little princess. Second one is also girly yet a little bit on the mature side

• The second one.

• I think I like the second one better. It's hard to decide because they're so similar though.