Who's got their festival bodies ready for summer?

Who's got their festival bodies ready for summer? Or known as 6 pack and all tan up lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in South Florida, so everyone is always pretty in shape here, but for me, im planning on doing abs a lot! I am fit and work at a gym, but I still will be working out every day this summer, just like last summer.

• Lucky man you are. I'm pretty close to 6 but when my job is in session (landscaping), thats a insta 6 and tan lol

• Thats awesome, a nice job to keep you healthy even without the gym. Just dont over lift or you'll have a bad back/shoulders when you're older.

• Yeah i worked out with my bud the other day lifted too much, i already have leg problems and some back problems i think from stress or growing pain who knows really. Doctor said it was stress.

What Girls Said 7

• I got my six pack lol - the tan will come whenever the sun decides to come out and be a thing :p

• I'm not planning on getting tangoed myself lol

• Ew tans. I prefer being pale. And I don't need to work on my body since I'm naturally thin lol.
    Not going to any festivals though. Not my thing.

• Hardcore working on my tan, but the exercise is another story haha

• working on it.

• working on it

• Nope I'm just gonna stay chilling in these jelly rolls xD Jk

What Guys Said 2

• just need some 2eros zyzz shorts and good to go.

• Ahaha. I am ready all year brah, If you wanna see me nakey. All you gotta do is ask