Am I the only one who thinks actors and actresses are more attractive than normal people not the time?

To me those who are in Hollywood movies the actors and actresses are more attractive than normal people perhaps to attract us into watching more of their movie. But am I the only one who thinks that?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the most part that is the point for people to obsess and want to be like these people and have these attractive people to advertise, do certain roles, etc. I have noticed that your looks also don't get you all the attention, just being famous can make a person look attractive according to some fans of certain people. Someone mentioned that Ed Sheeran wasn't super hot or anything but they found him attractive. Others do make a point that the right stylist, make up artist, etc can make the celebrity good looking. Some are but not all we all know that. Oh surgery is a big part too.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel as though this is common knowledge. Movie casters don't want uggos playing their roles. And if you made a million + a year, I'm sure you could afford a team of personal beauticians too.

• It's the professional makeup and hair stylists, plus lighting. Most of them aren't naturally that gorgeous.

• Yeah don't you think that's why they wear scarfs hats and shades to cover their real looks without all the make up and stylings?

• Yes, it likely has something to do with it.

• Of course you're not the only one. They have hair and makeup crews that make it that way.

• And endless amounts of money for Botox and plastic surgery, dental work etc

• Yeah, it's funny how that works. And people idolize them.

• I call that Moments of glamour, they look good on the movies but not when they are off stage in regular life no wonder why they put shades and hats and scarfs on to cover their regular look without all the make ups and all you see?

• They're only more attractive mainly because they have a team of people working on them all the time.

What Guys Said 2

• I really don't think they are more attractive, no. Like the girls said, those people have teams dedicated to making them look their best, and I'm not a fan of a lot of makeup anyways.

• I think they only look good in movies is all it is. I think that's why they wear shades hats and all to cover up their real looks.

• megheartsit.com/.../ashley-benson-3.png

I hope my bae still looks good without make up!