Should I cut my hair to a pixie cut?

I grew up with very short hair, as did most the women in my family. I've been growing it out though in the past few years and still not have managed to learn how to successfully style it. I'm tired of it being fly away and getting in my face. Recently I was close to going back to a pixie cut but instead cut it just below chin length. I don't have the time or the knowledge of how to style it successfully in the morning when I'm on the go. Would it just be best to give up and cut it back to a pixie cut again?

What Guys Said 2

• It really comes down to what you are wanting from your hair. Do you want ease in maintenance, or do you want it to look attractive. Most guys are not nearly as attracted to girls with pixie cuts, but if you are okay with that, then I see no reason to grow your hair longer if you don't like it that way.

• It's your choice of course, but guys are not nearly as interested in women with short hair because it's not as feminine.

What Girls Said 0