Are there any girls here that are bluntly honest that I could just talk to?

I wanna talk to someone in messages about looks and stuff to trade tips maybe. But I would like someone honest who can critique

I am NOT going to send you dirty pictures or dirty talk you.

Most Helpful Girl

• im blunty honest. but i hate rating people on their looks. we all have different preferences. why ask me about how to improve your looks when someone might like it the way it is. ya knoww what i mean dawggg

What Girls Said 5

• Right here.

I'm not interested in dirty talk or flirting, try it and I'll block you.

• Yes, you should try growing your hair out.

• You can speak to me :)

• NO DIRTY PIC.

• I'd like too see some facial hair! Its shows masculinity, I AM MAN RARW! but keep it well lined up and maintained if you do. As for your hair you can comb it up to give it some style. (I'll look for a pic so that you can have an idea.
      Your eyebrows are good but you can have barber thread the top part only to line it up. THAT'S IT. You are an attractive guy overall :)

• No, in fact keep your hair like that. Suits you :)

• I'm just an old horny dude :( sorry

• I'm sure there are girls on here who can do that. I'd be afraid you'd send dick picks. :/

What Guys Said 1

• dude you have 7 female followers. why dont you talk to one of them?