Fashion question for girls !(summer fashion)?

Hi girls, well summer is coming and I have a slight dilemma. All the summery tops have lace backs etc and I want to show those but I'm kinda blessed in the chest area (38DD) and 36DDD sister size. I've never owned a bandeau but saw one online that was an XL and thought it would work? Also I have bralettes but they need a strapless bra underneath but it feels like I have a lot on so question is. Should I try the bralette? Or will sticky boobs work?

Most Helpful Girl

• A bralette for extra support is fine as long as no one sees it or the outline isn't showing. Pasties would be better. Considering your cup size just make sure it's a wide enough bando.

What Guys Said 1

• oh babycakes! unless you are wearing nice tight sexy jean cutoffs- no one will look at those marvelous double DDs I can help you! I am a certified jean ologist and can take you shopping for best jeans for you- email me now- and I will make you the mostttttttt popular girl in town!

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you need a strapless bra underneath your braletter? Haha defeats the purpose.
    I think you should try the bandeau, don't knock it before you try it, and one in your size is hard to come by, so get it before it's gone!