Fellas, why do we love it when girls dress slutty?

Lets admit it, we love the way they flaunt their curves and show off their cleavage with them skimpy outfits.

Or when they wear them super tight jeans and we wonder how da heck they get dat ass in there or when they wear them skin tight yoga pants ;)

Or is it we just love sluts in general but hide it and we bash them because our culture tells us it's bad and we shouldn't date a slut?

• I love sluts, sluts make me happy
  • Shame on sluts
  • Men are pigs

Most Helpful Girl

• I love sluts, sluts make me happy.

• :O Do you like whores too?

• I feel neutral towards whores. But I do like hoes. And I'm rather fond of harlots. Jezebels are the best though. =D

What Girls Said 5

• You bash them most likely because you know that you don't have a chance with them, which makes you upset. :) You also bash them because you selfishly think that all women should be dedicated to only one man, preferably you. And if they don't, well, they're clearly going out with some random asshole!
    Otherwise, I think it's fairly obvious why guys like it when girls dress in revealing clothing.

• You like it, you judge them, you want them, you diss them. I can't stand sluts they want attention and that crap ain't cute alright! They won't care what I think and won't do as I say so it's whatever in the end. Noting his wrong with displaying your body, if you have a nice body show it off but appropriately, classy but sexy. It should be a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets, jk I don't know.

• I don't feel comfortable dressing inappropriate. If I wear something and a guy makes a remark in passing I'm like "aahhhhh!" In my mind lol so I never wear it again. I have to agree a less discreet person or none at all likes attention. I cringe from it. Maybe I'm weird?

• I would think because y'all can see their goods more clearly? Shame on sluts :(

• Can't stand sluts. No self respect at all for themselves.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't really notice when girls wear something slutty to be honest, I'm kind of aloof most of the time. I don't really go out much, and if I do I'm there for a specific task that I'm focusing on.

But when my girlfriend wears a low cut shirt I definitely notice. I like it because it excites me, and gets my heart racing.

It's just beautiful, and nice to look at, most men are just wired that way.

• I see asking why I love sluts almost like asking why was I born. I don't know but at the end of the day I really don't care.

• Listen to this song, it is all about why we like it! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXwtOroPLl0

• most answers (yet) are "men are pigs". after you girls sleep with men, you girls are the least ones who are to call men pigs !

• The ideal is a virgin who dresses slutty because she's so horny and wants the D.

• Dudes like to see what's on the menu.

• skin, we like to see skin. when it comes to tight jeans or yoga pants, its because it outlines the womans form (proof that gods a man)

• My vote: Sluts are for sex - not a relationship.

Banging them =/= you want her as the woman who kisses your kids on the lips.