Tattoos? Do you have a tattoo?

How many?
If so what is it?
Does it mean anything?
Are you happy with the results of the tattoo of how it looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• No:/ but i really want one! Im just nervous I'll chose one and regret it later in life

• That alright. You want to make sure you happy with you decision. Since it be on your body forever. I know you can always get a cover tatt but it can be hard to then pick something to recover it. And you really dont wanna do that. But same here it hard to decide. Then picking a tattooist that can bring your vision to life.

• Haha what you mean? And id want it to be somewhere where i can cover it up to be professional so pretty much anything that an average t-shirt can cover :)

• Well women have breast so it like I dont want it to close to them or where I dont really feel like being touch.
      And your right I want that also so I can cover it so no one can see it at work only when I wanna show it. ^_^
      Plus deff want to keep it cover from maybe my grandmother lol love her tho. But yea haha.

What Guys Said 8

• I have no intention of ever getting a tattoo. I do not find them to be attractive whatsoever.

• None for me. Nothing against them, just not my thing. One of my good friends is a pretty well respected tattoo artist, he's literally covered head to toe in them. Some of them are pretty awesome. My girlfriend has one on her lower abdomen that he did and its really nice.

• That cool! Is your friend well known is his work online? What did your gf get if you dont mind sharing?

• I want something like this.
    Minus the clock.
    Need to get more aesthetic first.

www.google.ca/url

• Wow that looks really good. Also check out the page with all the other tats their all well done. Lovely.

• Super sexy eh, I want some Greek sculpture of a man, and women..something like that loool..still in the starting fazes of what i'd like done..

• Yes deff. Yea want to make sure you love it completely. Think of ideas and try to see which one you love the most.

• I've got sleeves on both arms. Still adding more ink later on in the summer. How many? I've lost count.

• Lol haha nice! Are you happen with the outcome of how they came out?

• Yeah, you get what you pay for. Might be expensive but they turn out perfect. I do recall my very first 2 tats weren't that "pretty" and just had them covered with other tats. Other then that it's all art.

• What were the 1st to tatts? What you change it?

• No. Never understood why anyone would get one unless you have really ugly skin.

I have seen some excellent artwork though.

• Lol some people love the artwork and you may just want something it doesn't mean you have bad skin tho. It just depends on the person

• It always surprises me how intricate some of them can be. I think if you are going to get one it pays to shop around and see some of their work on others.

• Oh yes your deff right. I want the work i be my taste and that it done top notch! So you are right. ^_^

• Nope, never considered getting one either, and would be surprised if I ever do.

• I do not but I have thought about designing my own

• I don't care for them or would I want a tattoo.

What Girls Said 6

• I have two tattoos. One on my outer right ankle. And the other on my inner left wrist. I like my tattoos because they are small and it's not something I would regret getting and no my tattoos don't really mean anything. I would like to get a few more

• None, and I don't want to ever get one either. Nothing against other people having them though. My fiance has a couple but he's not interested in getting any more.

• Nope. Never want one either.

• I don't have one. I wanted a flock of chickadees for the longest time but after I turned 18, everyone had bird tattoos so I didn't get it.

• I've got one tattoo representing my family and then a little bit of inking for every location I've been deployed to.

• Awe that very sweet. I love that respect to that! Family is one of a kind.
      Oh so your a tattooist? How is it to tatt is it hard?

• Wait... How did you figure I was a tattoo artist? I draw my own tattoos but I don't date touch a needle gun! Lol

• Opps maybe I misunderstood haha i thought when you said you been inking you mean as you been tattooing.
      Lol haha awe that cute yea I be scared I mess up the tattoo lol
      That cool your a artist you can draw that a amazing!

• I have three. One is a tacky strawberry on my ankle (don't really like it).
    A quote on my shoulder (the back) and a little poem on my ribcage. I am indifferent about these now too...ooops