Guys who woula still date bigger girls: what is yoir limit?

Guys who can't tolerate bigger girls and would only fatshame, don't even bother to answer.

For guys who'd still date biger girls? What is your limit? Hanging belly? Ability to walk & move around, what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about a specific limit because I have a tough time gauging weight on women compared to girls. plus it depends on distribution, fat/muscle, etc.

but I def have nothing against "bigger" girls. I'd hope that they do things to stay healthy though rather than being bigger as a result of being lazy

• You don't have to say the weight, just the general shape is fine. Just like the other guys have said. Use the eye measurements instead of numbers

• I dont' know to be honest. just throwing out a number probably 200lbs might be my limit...but I don't now.

What Guys Said 10

• I would date 1-5 and 8, and perhaps a girl half-way between 5 and 6.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../body.jpg

• Ability to keep up with me. If she's gasping for breath because we've walked 100 yards, then we probably have a problem.

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../body.jpg

4. If she has an amazingly cute face, then 5. I'm really athletic and thin myself.

• All my ex-gfs were over 200 lbs course i'm a big guy
    but my belly does hang below my knees

• Not really interested in big girls. I like girls that would want to go to the gym with me

• lol I think you missed this part
      "Guys who can't tolerate bigger girls and would only fatshame, don't even bother to answer."

• and being bigger doesn't necessarily mean she won't go to the gym with you. That's premature thinking.

• 3 or 4 or less

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../body.jpg

Not anorexic or skinny.

• lol I think you missed this part

• The limit for me is if her belly is bigger than her boobs its a no go

• On djvtechs link I would say 5 if she had a pretty face

• I'm a guy who is pretty tall and I weigh about 230 lbs so I'm rather big myself. What kinda turned me away from bigger girls, and therefore any chance at dating at all, were remarks from people like : look here come the fatties. So I don't know I think dating is just really hard for big people. So I'm single right now and I like a girl who is not skinny just has a bit of chub but she's always surrounded by hot guys.

• That depends.

The kinkier she is in bed, the more fluff I'm willing to tolerate.

• But is there a limit as to what you'd approach?

What Girls Said 0