Why are people judgmental of other people, read my story?

Back then when I was 12 kids would call me things like lesbian and called me names and wanted to beat me up and didn't like me even guys didn't like me and would call me stuff.
I eat in the restroom/Caffeteria

Why are people all of a sudden ok with lesbians being lesbians and now they want to stop bullying when it has been going around for so long?

Most Helpful Guy

• when you were 12 they were simply too immature to understand what they were doing. they were picking on you because they were insecure at that time and it's easy to pick on someone else...but mostly they didn't understand sexuality but were picking on someone different

it's not that they are suddenly ok with lesbians as much as they have matured and come to the understanding of what being a homosexual is... basically in a nutshell 12 year-olds more often than not are misinformed

What Guys Said 3

• First off kids are cruel and i am sorry for you and anyone else who ever had too eat in the restroom and i hope it only gave you a stronger sense of charachter, second because of talk shows like springer

• Cause people tend to grow up
    but these things still tend
    to happen but not as often

• when they got hot and started making out at parties.

What Girls Said 1

• i guess cuz people grow up..when u guys were kids it was more like distant thing..as in those kids might have heard about it only and well some kids like to bully so now i guess it has become more common so maybe thats why now people are ok with that