Girls, what makes you feel like a guy really likes you vs just into you for your looks?

I'm just like any other guy in that I notice a girl's looks first. But I've heard attractive women tell me they feel like I'm genuinely interested in them. Girls, what makes you feel like a guy actually likes you vs just likes what you look like?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not checking me out every 2 seconds or seems to be more interested on days when i dress up nice extra makeup

instead i would rather a guy notice me when i got no makeup on hair in a messy bun and a casual outfit as long as I've showered and smell nice i love when a man likes me in my natural self, and also when he asks so many questions to get to know me, like what songs i like, my career, what i do on my free time, genuine conversations about food travel etc...and also when a guy makes effort to see me and keep in touch, he chases me, gets my number and texts me whenever he feels like it, adds me on fb or social media, and just shows he wants to be in my life! i can't stand guys that act interested at first and then suddenly disappear play hot and cold or dont even TALK...like where are the fun conversations and random texting? to me thats the biggest sign of interest when a guy wants a girls contact info.

What Girls Said 4

• When a guy is actually interested in me, he will ask me questions about my life, my thoughts, plans or the future hobbies and interests. He will make dates personal and casual. He doesn't make a big fuss about how I look. However, If he takes me out and asks me to make sure I'm dressed up, and doesn't mind spending money, but never engages in conversation... he doesn't care to even know who I am.

• If he is willing to sacrifice himself for me and acts like I'm worth it - if he chases after me.

• Really valuing the girls' opinion and remembering little facts she has told you

• You know when a guy doesn't ask you to put out right away.

What Guys Said 0