What are some common things women do for beauty that you hate?

I know out here in the United States, a lot of white girls love bleaching their hair and tanning their skin...But I can't stand it, it just looks trashy to me.

What's a common thing women do for beauty that you hate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing that I hate. I just don't like it and think a lot of it is pretty strange.

A little makeup is ok, but a lot is not. How could someone put all that crap on their eyes? I've watched a few YouTube videos of women putting that stuff on their eyes and it makes me cringe. It's like insta anxiety attack. Like shivers that start at the top, go down through my body and back up again. Then I turn the video off, shake myself all over like a dog shaking off water, then go run 10 miles until I stop freaking.

Jewelery. A very small amount is OK, but no more. I really dislike necklaces and bracelets. It would drive me nuts having all that stuff clanking around on me. I can't even stand wearing a watch. Don't get clanky, ok?

Messing with their hair all the time. Like wtf? Just leave it alone and quit messing with it already, geez. Yes, it looks fine the way it is. So leave it alone.

The worst of the worst. High heels. That's gotta be one of the most retarded inventions of all time.

"Oh, I have an idea. I'm gonna put a pointy thing on the bottom of my foot and walk around like that!"

Seriously, WTF? Ditch the pointy thing already. Hell, just take the shoes off altogether and go barefoot. If there was a good reason for a pointy thing on the foot, God or Darwin or somebody would have given it to you.

Women decorate themselves like they're a Christmas tree. What's next, hanging candy canes and gingerbread men all over them?

You're a woman, therefore you are beautiful. You don't need all that stuff. Really. A simple smile will do ten times more than all that other stuff put together.

What Guys Said 12

• 1. Hair color / bleach / highlight
    2. Botox
    3. Surgery (name the place on the body & beyond)
    4. Fake nails / lashes
    5. etc

BUT it's a free world and we live in an age where things are available. They are available too cause people use them and there are those who like them.

There are times such changes look good on people too even if temporarily.

A woman is hardwired by nature to look good and care for herself that way the most and guys get attracted to them for their looks in first place :) So why criticize them? :)

Unfortunate part is hardly any of these have been perfected thus resulting in temp results and/or permanent damage :(

I have nothing against them, I make my choice based on individual persons :)

In short I hate none ;)

• Lol I hope you just mean plastic surgery, lol...and even if the hair dye is a natural color?

• Lol I see..

• Like I always say I have no fixations on most things & it's an individual choice may it be me or anyone else ;) :)

• Constant hair color changes. Like black one week, then blue next week, then red the next. It's like just pick one and stay with it.

Overuse of blue eye shadow and other stuff that looks like you'd be infected with toxic chemicals if you went near her face. Basically overuse of makeup that leads to the girl literally looking like she has a clown face.

Obsessive jewelry addictions. The constant need to have the "latest coach bag," latest fashion, etc.

Oversized breast implants. I mean super ridiculously huge.

Women who go out, and constantly need to adjust their makeup when they are out. So they go to a restaurant on a date and spend half-2/3 the date "fixing" themselves. They finish their tweaks (hopefully) by the time the date's over.

• The trend where girls will shave off their eyebrows and draw fake ones on...girls, NOBODY find that attractive!
    Also, putting on make-up is fine, it's important to feel confident with how you look, but the what's MORE important is being confident with who you are! beauty is a state of mind, nothing more! Never was, never will be! Basically, we don't like seeing someone put on loads of makeup, fake tan and fake eyelashes to the point where if you took it all off, we'd see a completely different person!

• I completely agree...especially about the eyebrows, UGH! But yeah, make-up is supposed to enhance natural beauty, not change your whole apperance

• Extreme dieting or other ways to get runway model thin. Many look so unhappy on the pursuit lbeauty

Following trends that don't work for them or their body type.High waisted pants aren't for everyone. So are nerd glasses. So are leggings. so are heels.The list is longer

Digital deception. Instagram filers, photoshop as well face contouring, boodyshapers, corsets etc

• Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Just any kind of dying of hair, or excessive straightening, etc. I like long, wavy, natural hair. Not crinkly, fried, shit that's gonna pull out in handfuls if I try to run my fingers through it. Also, when a chick looks like an oompa loompa because she fake tans either with spray or a bed, egh. I'd prefer a pasty broad to one that looks like a dorito.

Not a fan of eyebrow plucking either. I mean if you have massive mountain man eyebrows, sure give em a little trim. Don't hack down your brows to the extent that you need to draw them on to look normal.

• I have to straighten my hair cause my super curly hair is really hard to manage, and I have long hair (I hate short hair) but yeah, it's not gross like you say, lol

• -Dieting
    -Cliché tattoos that every other girl in America has.

• I think it's annoying when people go all crazy over a diet, but eating healthy isn't bad.
      Yeah, that is annoying, I only want one tattoo, and it means something to me

• 1. Dieting is bad. Making temporary changes to your diet to drop a few pounds, only switch back to your old unhealthy ways and put it back on. It's horrible for you and it confuses your body. People need to make lifestyle changes. Switch to healthy foods, and you then you don't switch back.

2. It's so freaking annoying listening to all of my female friends discussing the new weird ass hippy diet they learned from someone that has no business handing out nutrition advice...

• I think he's referring to those drastic starvation diets. Not diet in its true definition.

• Change her mind every five minutes about what to wear.

Actually, that's not true. I never hated it. In fact it endeared her to me.

• I think it's retarded when white people tan, like wtf be what you are

• plastic surgery
    eye shadow
    shaving off eyebrows

• Nothing, i mean theyre undesirable so i dont know

• Too much makeup is the worst.

• Heavy makeup. Such a turnoff.

What Girls Said 10

• Wearing high heels. They hurt my legs so much. I feel like I am being tortured every time I wear them or when some women bleach their assholes (SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT?).

• Tanning. But I'm asian, so with all the white craze in Asia, I'm totally biased.

Those fake nails. Clearly those girls don't work with their hands. Or can't work fast with their hands. They look so fake and look like their nails are not attached to their fingers. I wonder how do p*rn stars mastuirbate with those on? It would make them bleed for sure... lol

• *girls that wear too much makeup to the point where you notice her makeup first, not really her face
    *girls who regularly get gel nail polish manicures. even though they last longer, the gel nail polish is made such that your nails can't breathe. regular manicures with gel polishes weaken the nails over time
    *girls who wear high heels so high they can't walk in them
    *skin whitening creams (more an issue in Asian countries)

• Agreed...but I personally like the idea of skin whitening creams compared to tanning

• Agree, but some of them have too much bleaching product. Plus, I don't like how some commercials for them imply you'll be happier with lighter skin.

• Yeah, that's very true

• A lot of things.

- I agree with tanning as well as bleaching your hair until it's white.
    - wearing thongs
    -girls that wear make up badly, like a shade that's way to dark and you can clearly see the edges.
    In fact I don't like it when girls wear loads make up for every day in general
    - girls that wear heels so high they can barley walk and then they step on your feet with them in crowded nightclubs
    - generally not a big fan of really revealing clothing, it just seems desperate

• I agree with everything you said!

• Then no underwear at all is better...

• I don't know why you're making this the topic of this conversation

• Those fake obvious looking eyelashes

• Tanning, and super fake looking eyelashes.

• Agreed. Especially when it's not applied properly, nothing worse than uneven orange smear marks and half a lash hanging off!

• Lol, I have super long fake lashes...but I only wear them at anime conventions lol

• I hate those disgusting nude lips and another pet hate is when girls put their hair up in a knot. Do you not like yourself? Dont your respect yourself?

• I'd say tanning, hair extensions and face piercing. Eww

• Tanning. I just don't understand...some tanning is nice but looking like a carrot? not hot

• Agreed...I tan naturally cause I'm half black but I look pale compared to those burn carrots

• LOL! I saw a true life episode which featured people who were addicted to tanning, omgg I wanted to scream at them.

• When women plump up their lips until they look ridiculous.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...E00000578-380_468x327.jpg