What would you guess my zodiac sign is based off my apperance?

I saw some other person asking it yesterday and I was just curious to know what others though

http://imgur.com/a/3gRAz

I am a Sagittarius lol some of you got close guessing the fire signs lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a leo lol

• since you came the closest lol in guessing the fire sign I am a sagg since that is closest to a Sagittarius.

• yep lol whats your sign?

• Virgo!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you can guess based off appearance

What Girls Said 12

• A Capricorn!

• You could be a cancer, gemini or pisces.
    you can't be an aries / taurus though they are well known to be bullish, too opinonated, short and stout/ have weight problems

• Oh this is a good question! I say you are an Aquarius. What do you think I am?

• Leo? You look like a Leo cause lots of leos tend to be blondes lol and your pretty cute too either that or a Taurus.

• Oh I am a sagg wow I am surprised no offense but most pisces aren't attractive but you are =)

• Lol thanks :)

• Maybe a Gemini? What would you thing I am?

• Libra, maybe?

• Scorpio maybe? It's possible to be a Leo but you don't look like one...

• Virgo. Definitely

• Virgo, I think

• Before you told the answer I would have guessed Aries.

• Haha yeah you are late but that would still be close since it's a fire sign. If you met me in person you would automatically know i am a fire sign cause I have a very energetic personality.

• I would say you are a Pisces.

• I guessed cancer but I was wrong

• hm lots of people guessed water signs lol I can see how you guys would think so but if you interacted with me personally you could tell how i would be a fire sign i can be quite hot headed once i get mad i sometimes i don't stop and go too far.

• You look like an Aries

What Guys Said 4

• You too did it!
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/10r45qd.jpg

(One less , again!!)

Aren't you ashamed?

• This was a long time ago I asked htis I am just going back to all my old questions and giving mh so I can get points lol and yes I am ashamed now lol but back then i wasn't

• Appearance has nothing to do with your birthday. I wouldn't have guessed right.

• It's just for fun man lol what would you have guessed though?

• lol does it matter? That's like asking what sign is a pet cat based on the type of cat it is. Completely irrelevant.

• So why did you answer this question if it doesn't matter? Since you are here you mind as well answer the question.

• Sorry man i dont believe in thise kind of stuff lol

• You look like cancer