Girls: Which Brand/Type of Tampons/Pads do you Prefer?

Girls: What brand/type of tampons or pads do you prefer the most? I started using Plytex Sport and I LOVE them.

So what brand/type of pads/tampons do love the most?

And how long have you been using that brand/type?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still a virin so I use pads -_-
    I use a lot of different kinds. When I'm chilling at home I like Stayfree with wings because they're really soft and cottony, but otherwise I use Always Infiniti because they're thin and absorbent.

• *virgin

• You really didn't like them? If you don't mind me asking, why did you hate tampons?

• I found them extremely uncomfortable, and they also worry me. I always wonder if I forget to leave it too long or worry if I will accidentally put two and r have one get lost up there.

What Guys Said 1

• Curious as well.

What Girls Said 3

• I am loyal to the Always brand of pads. :) I've used them for years. I only rarely use Tampons, but when I do, I usually just use the store brand.

• I use the brand U (Australian brand). I've tried others but these are my favourite.

• Thanks. I assume those are tampons?

• Ohh darn...you bleed that heavy that you usually use a tampon and pad together?

• I only do that if I go somewhere that I don't know whether or not I will have easy access to a bathroom regularly.

• Diva cup!! All the way!! :)

• Cool. How long have you bee using it? What made you decide to start using it?

• So I only started using it my last period.. I read really good reviews online, and I don't think I'll ever look back!! My tampons were always leaking, I'd have to change them every two hours (or more on heavy days), just yuck!! Now I put in the diva cup and forget about it for >10 hours... I use to feel tampons too, but I can't feel the diva cup.