Which dress would be better for a wedding?

I hope black dresses are alright :/

http://i61.tinypic.com/2cmksp4.jpg Cutesy with a bow belt
Or
http://i59.tinypic.com/347fss0.jpg girly tight with an open back

Both black. Both cute. So hard.

• Cute one
  • Girly
  • Should get another dress
It's tomorrow. Hurry Hurry hurry.

Most Helpful Girl

• second one! It looks better on you, but you should really get different colors...maybe get the same dress but different color. If not, just accessorize with lots of color.

• I like wearing dark colors! I had a plum colored one but bf and I wasn't digging it when we compared it to the blacks. :(

• Plum would be fine, but dark colors tend to be judged at weddings lol. Maybe like a dark blue or red? Maybe if you paired it with blue or red accessories, or tied a bright bow around the waist and put something cute and shiny in your hair it'd make it more acceptable

What Guys Said 7

• Black is odd... Guys tuxes are black though so I guess it will match. Black is generally for funerals thats why its odd.

• First one is more suitable. Second one is very nice, but seems more like something you'd wear to a date.

• I like the first one. You look great in both and they would both work.

• The cute dress, for some reason the girly dress more suited for a funeral.

• 1. is conservative
    2. is hnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

• The second one.

• Never black for a wedding that's just wrong

What Girls Said 9

• I thought one was not supposed to wear black to a wedding... But I guess the first one. The belt helps break up the...blackness :p Both are pretty though.

• I nought a black dress to wear to a wedding and a white one cause I couldn't decide which one I liked better and after I bought them I was told it's etiquette not to wear either of those colours to a wedding so I was like oh great. I ended up wearing the black one though. Black tends to be over looked and not as a big deal as someone wearing something white to a wedding! I like the first dress better btw. Maybe colour it up with some bright coloured chunky bracelets

• black to a wedding? :O lol

• nothing black...honesly but if you must, wear the second one, you will get laid instead of looking like someones niece.

• The first one

• I like the girly one :)

• I like them both but the second one is better.

• For a wedding i think black is not the preferable color. From those two i would go with the second dress.

• The second one looks great! but black in a wedding is bad :) should chose a more summer color!

• omgosh! i thought it was bad too. but half the people there wore black dresses! even the family HAHAHA

• oh really , haha that is strange, but mostly i always wear black to, i like the color and it looks classy and elegant, but ye for weddings usually people wear color