Since when did a woman become "Real" OR "Fake" depending on how her body stores fat?

I keep seeing questions that say women are not "Real" unless they have "curves" and store fat in a certain way? What a pile of SH*T!.. Since when did a woman become her fat deposits? and Since when did her status as "Real" or "Fake" get determined by body fat percentage? I'm curvy by they way but I'm tired of people picking on naturally thinner women or plus size girls like it's OK or some sh^t... You know nothing about how real or fake these women are other than how much body fat they have, Yet you assume you are the judge or how "Real" or "Fake" they are? Lmao... What a load of BS...

Most Helpful Girl

• Most things I read on this site I take with a grain of salt. You are reading responses from people who have almost NO life experience, never had a girlfriend/boyfriend, people who have image issues, low self esteem, and pure hatred for who they are, or are simply jealous of others. So, I dont listen to MOST things I read here. Thank god.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah. This new saying "real women this..." "Real men that..." is bullshit. Just society imposing it's views on everyone.

• I agree but it's only online. In the real world people know what's up.

• I hope you are right.. my goodness...

• It is not size that makes someone fake.. not at all. I think what we mean is the size 0, with the fake tan, so much make up etc etc. Being thin don't make u fake x

• If those curves are McD rolls and in most cases they are. They aren't fake, Just uglier

• Since a magazine marketing 'guru' decided to combat men's natural sexual preferences by saying what "real" women looked like, but instead of helping accidentally caused backlash and made the problem worse LOL

• It's the new "Fat Acceptance Movement" where people are attempting to change what people find attractive instead of just putting in the effort to lose weight.

Not only are they trying to alter what guys find attractive in women, but they chose shame out of all things as their weapon of choice to do this with. I suppose they figure if they put enough shame or awkwardness on people for liking a certain thing, they'll avoid that thing so they don't stand out and catch flak from people.

Social pressure in a nutshell...except that there are far too many people (male and female) who will go through the effort of making themselves look and feel good. Therefore, the skinny-shamers only appear to be lazy and crazy (ha, that could be a song).

What Girls Said 5

• You are preaching to the choir. Women should embrace their body type not try to wear clothes that obviously wouldn't flatter their body type if you are plus size obviously you shouldn't be going to the petite aisle for clothes. so many woman put other body parts down because they think that just because they can't fit that that it has to be made for their body type but the reality is everyone has a different body types fashion designers don't make money for making clothes for just one body type. and as woman get older our bodies change due to hormones. I I think that some woman who argue that real women have curves or thin woman are bad looking are not in touch with reality. I make it download it for this but I am a size 12 myself and it doesn't make sense to go into a store that clearly advertises for petite woman and a man something for my body type.

• I've never heard this? I'd say models aren't real because they starve themselves and vomit to look unnaturally thin. Then that body type is what sets societies standards.

• They are fake because they are airbrushed and photoshopped !!! Haven't you seen their embarrassing magazine photoshop fails on the internet

• Having a vagina and boobs makes a real woman...

• Half the time the females who say "real women have curves" aren't curvy their own darn selves.